The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Friday' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For Sale: 2011 Bike Friday "Pocket Companion" folding bike - $650

This is a 2011 Bike Friday 24-Speed Pocket Companion folding bicycle in black. Frame size is LARGE (i.e., largest of 3 sizes available from…

Started by Dane Tyson

0 Oct 30, 2016

Friday Frivolity: when the mercury drops, what first for you? Longer pants, long sleeve shirt...jacket?

So happy to hear I am not alone singing out loud while riding my bike. Yesterday morning and again today, something funny happened on the c…

Started by grayn8

43 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Gene Tenner

Friday frivolity - do you sing aloud while riding your bike?

So, partially sparked by a Lou Reed reference and noting myself singing out loud in the past, I ask if the fellow chain linkers sing to the…

Started by grayn8

38 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Jeff Schneider

WPCM to Devon tonight for Indian Cuisine

Started by Bicycle Poet

0 Aug 6, 2010

Rapid Transit is having a summer sale on selected bicycles.

Hey Everyone,Just a little buzz to send any of you interested in a new bike over to the Marketplace section of the Chainlink for more info…

Started by Nick Wilson

0 Jul 2, 2010

Friday Storm Stories

Were you on your bike when that crazy storm hit last Friday?  I just wrote mine up for the Gaper's Block discussion section, and am curious…

Started by Suzanne

40 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by John Casey

Wicker Park Critical Mass ... role call??!!

Root and I met a lot of chainlinkers at this month's Wicker Park Critical Mass. It was an awesome ride and one of the best birthdays I have…

Started by Abby

44 May 28, 2009
Reply by payton

Critical Mass!!!!!

I saw that there wasn't a thread dedicated to CM! I'm sure this probably wont apply for most on this board, but just in case anyone is sti…

Started by Abby

110 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Jon

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service