The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Drive' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

proposed changes to Jackson Park

What do you think about the proposal by the Obama Foundation to close a portion of Cornell Drive and Marquette Road through Jackson, in con…

Started by Anne Alt

20 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Argonne69

Lake Shore Drive Extension Opens this Weekend

This weekend marks the opening of the extension of Lake Shore Drive from Rainbow Beach at 79th through the old USS works to the Calumet Riv…

Started by Jeff Blumenthal

4 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Elwood Gruschow

Bike the Drive Twice!

If anyone is interested in a small peleton doing bike the drive twice. We'll be meeting at the corner of Northwest corner of Jackson and Co…

Started by Howard Lo

0 May 17, 2013

Bike the Drive for FREE if you have a trailer or cargo bike and will use it to volunteer

Team Volunteer Accommodations is looking for a few more members.  You must provide a trailer and use it to haul food and drink to the stati…

Started by Kathy Schubert 'n Suzy Schnauzer

1 May 16, 2012
Reply by Ken Gray

Boy Scout Spring Bike Drive to collect bikes, tools, trailers and t-shirts

Join Boy Scout Troop 14 at Cossitt Avenue School playground in LaGrange for our Spring Bicycle Drive and Fundraiser to benefit two groups t…

Started by David Cabanban

0 Mar 25, 2012

Bike the Drive Registration Form Confusion

I'm looking forward to BTD but can't get over the following line in the registration form:   Please do not share my postal addresses with o…

Started by Cironian

3 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Active Transportation Alliance

Taking the L.S.D. path is alot of fun when...

Just curious, I mostly have a rough time on the L.S.D. path. When the wind is pressing hard against my back and fellow path users are few a…

Started by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

32 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

Haven't registered yet for Bike the Drive?? Use this code to save $5!

When registering online, use the code JOU6E5 to save $5! And, just in case that still doesn't bump it into your 'affordable' category: Fi…

Started by Jody

1 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Jody

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service