The Chainlink

UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Lee, I didn't know it was so cheap. Some time it's just better to buy it. "

UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating replied Apr 5, 2009 to Have you made or modified a bicycle tool?

40 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Kohaku

"If Alex could not get it out, I would assume that the maximum amount of leverage has…"

UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating replied Apr 5, 2009 to Have you made or modified a bicycle tool?

40 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Kohaku

"Has anyone ever made a head set crown race remover? One that's more like the real th…"

40 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Kohaku

"Yes, Owin can do it. I'll do it for you if he can't."

40 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Kohaku

"Here's a park tools pedal wrench with a old huffy top tube welded to it. I've used t…"

40 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Kohaku

"At the hand-built bike show I meet the owner of this company. As I was talking to h…"

UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating replied Apr 4, 2009 to

just now

"Here is something that I used to see in bike shops. I put some casters on it from a…"

UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating replied Apr 3, 2009 to Have you made or modified a bicycle tool?

40 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Kohaku

"Can some of you tool modifiers add photos of your creations? I think it would be a h…"

UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating replied Apr 3, 2009 to Have you made or modified a bicycle tool?

40 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Kohaku

"Cool, I forgot the camera to share the image of the homemade headset crown race sett…"

UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating replied Apr 2, 2009 to Have you made or modified a bicycle tool?

40 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Kohaku

"Sweet, can you add some photos when you get a chance. I would love to see the headse…"

UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating replied Apr 1, 2009 to Have you made or modified a bicycle tool?

40 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Kohaku

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service