The Chainlink

millenial removing Bernie tattoo's Discussions (582)

Discussions Replied To (557) Replies Latest Activity

"Sucks that this is eastbound instead of westbound since I could then just take Montr…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Aug 12, 2014 to Lawrence Avenue

11 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by John Wirtz

"The saddest part about this is that Amelia Bedilia is considered a topic worthy of "…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Aug 4, 2014 to Stoned couple goofing around on Wikipedia start internet hoax

6 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Michelle Milham

"Since you're starting on the north side, I'd recommend going west first, then south.…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Jul 31, 2014 to Biking to Paw Paw Woods Nature Preserve

6 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Jackie Weiser

"I often use Wrightwood to get out west on weekends.  All the neighborhoods it goes t…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Jul 29, 2014 to Anyone familiar with Wrightwood going east from Narragansett to California?

8 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Rich S

"The worst luck I've had with conductors has been on the Metra Electric. Like ad said…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Jul 25, 2014 to Popularity of bikes on Metra Electric line? (Flossmoor Station to Millennium Station)

5 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Albert Tuskenis

"Geez man, the guy just wanted to draft you."

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Jul 25, 2014 to Awesome Police Officer pulls over a car tailgating a bicycle... VIDEO

14 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Tom A.K.

"Take whatever to Kinzie, cross the river, go north on Kingsbury to Larabee, then get…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Jul 18, 2014 to Alternatives to Halsted between Chicago and Randolph

8 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Alex Z

"The bit around Skokie Blvd can be busy but overall it's a decent route and the only…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Jul 17, 2014 to church st. going west to n. branch trail

6 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Damir

"Its not about pissing someone off so much as provoking a response.  Which it did; in…"

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Jul 8, 2014 to What Do We Care About?

13 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by curt(is) locke

"What you are missing is that you got trolled."

millenial removing Bernie tattoo replied Jul 7, 2014 to What Do We Care About?

13 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by curt(is) locke

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service