Alice M. Bernstein's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Julie,  Is there a reason why we need to start at 7:00 A.M.?  I am not an early rise…"

Alice M. Bernstein replied Jul 2, 2013 to The Fourth of July Ride in Plainfield - Looking for Someone to Ride With

39 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Yasmeen

"Thanks, Andrew! "

Alice M. Bernstein replied Jun 27, 2013 to The Fourth of July Ride in Plainfield - Looking for Someone to Ride With

39 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Yasmeen

"Thanks, Lisa, We should keep in touch.  There are lots of bike trails in the Chicago…"

Alice M. Bernstein replied Jun 27, 2013 to The Fourth of July Ride in Plainfield - Looking for Someone to Ride With

39 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Yasmeen

"Dear Jeff, I am a little afraid of forming a group.  What I had in mind was riding w…"

39 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Yasmeen

"Yes, it is. "

Alice M. Bernstein replied Jun 26, 2013 to The Fourth of July Ride in Plainfield - Looking for Someone to Ride With

39 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Yasmeen

"Dear Julie, Yes, I am.  I live in the Lincoln Park area.  However, I have rented a r…"

Alice M. Bernstein replied Jun 25, 2013 to The Fourth of July Ride in Plainfield - Looking for Someone to Ride With

39 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Yasmeen

"Dear Jeff, Thank you very much for offering to accompany me.  I would like to take y…"

Alice M. Bernstein replied Jun 25, 2013 to The Fourth of July Ride in Plainfield - Looking for Someone to Ride With

39 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Yasmeen

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service