The Chainlink

Melissa M's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I will add Clint's name to the event. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm also inspired…"

Melissa M replied Oct 8, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"Kristy, that looks great. Thank you so much for getting these designed and printed!…"

Melissa M replied Oct 8, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"Yes, thank you Kristy and Bliss! Sorry not to have said so before, when in work/plan…"

Melissa M replied Oct 7, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"FWIW, I prefer Bliss's A design to the "Someone opened a door and killed my friend",…"

Melissa M replied Oct 7, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"Ok. So, I'm going to go ahead and add an event for the memorial Friday. Below is a l…"

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"Thanks for putting together a quick and simple tentative schedule from the conversat…"

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"Those are good points. I'm glad to keep this as a grass-roots thing. I don't see any…"

Melissa M replied Oct 6, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"Let's work out the details here and then post it as an event. I'm willing to organiz…"

Melissa M replied Oct 6, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"I started a new discussion to help facilitate planning next Friday's memorial to rai…"

Melissa M replied Oct 6, 2012 to Bicyclist killed at Oak & Wells Friday AM

176 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Nancy B. Beck

"Here are the comments from the other discussion: Sarah D. I think this would be grea…"

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service