The Chainlink

Jennifer Vacanti's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Matt and Dan, I definitely agree it's worth a shot. I already sent over an em…"

Jennifer Vacanti replied Apr 5, 2013 to Bike Stolen in Irving Park...Please help me find my bike.

39 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Vacanti

"I appreciate all the comments and there's a lot of issues here that have been brough…"

Jennifer Vacanti replied Apr 3, 2013 to Bike Stolen in Irving Park...Please help me find my bike.

39 Apr 5, 2013

"That's amazing. "

Jennifer Vacanti replied Apr 3, 2013 to Bike Stolen in Irving Park...Please help me find my bike.

39 Apr 5, 2013

"As soon as my bike was taken I created a post on The Stolen Bike Registry and the Ch…"

39 Apr 5, 2013

"Good News!!! My bike was found late last August. Sorry for not posting this earlier,…"

Jennifer Vacanti replied Apr 2, 2013 to Bike Stolen in Irving Park...Please help me find my bike.

39 Apr 5, 2013

"Thanks for the Craigslist tip James. There has only been a few bikes listed on CL th…"

Jennifer Vacanti replied Apr 20, 2012 to Bike Stolen in Irving Park...Please help me find my bike.

39 Apr 5, 2013

"Thanks fellow bikers, I'm not going to give up looking for it!"

Jennifer Vacanti replied Apr 18, 2012 to Bike Stolen in Irving Park...Please help me find my bike.

39 Apr 5, 2013

"Thanks, I looked around at Swap O Rama, but it doesn't seem to be the place for a bi…"

Jennifer Vacanti replied Apr 14, 2012 to Bike Stolen in Irving Park...Please help me find my bike.

39 Apr 5, 2013

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service