The Chainlink

Jennifer on the lake's Discussions (515)

Discussions Replied To (497) Replies Latest Activity

"Green light shmeen light. Any reports on whether or not the truck driver actually si…"

Jennifer on the lake replied Nov 8 to Cyclist Killed: Carla Aiello, 37, of Norwood Park Hit By Turning Truck Driver. Prev. Subject: Keeping a proper lookout

46 Nov 14
Reply by ketoguychicago

"I lurk. I like to see what the bike community is up to (to the extent that there is…"

Jennifer on the lake replied Oct 31 to Do You Lurk on The Chainlink? Now's Your Time to Speak Up

17 Nov 8
Reply by N It 2 Win It 2.0

"Oh, I think I get it now. My God, I'm sorry, that was poor wording. What I meant was…"

Jennifer on the lake replied Mar 21 to Passenger of SUV blocking bike lane throws liquid on cyclists

43 Mar 25
Reply by Ernesto Lube

"OK, let me try this again. With clear photos of the driver, the attacker, and the da…"

Jennifer on the lake replied Mar 21 to Passenger of SUV blocking bike lane throws liquid on cyclists

43 Mar 25
Reply by Ernesto Lube

"Did I say something racist?"

Jennifer on the lake replied Mar 19 to Passenger of SUV blocking bike lane throws liquid on cyclists

43 Mar 25
Reply by Ernesto Lube

"With clear photos of the driver, the attacker, and the danged license plate, how do…"

Jennifer on the lake replied Mar 16 to Passenger of SUV blocking bike lane throws liquid on cyclists

43 Mar 25
Reply by Ernesto Lube

"God yes. First of all, we need to stop using "accidentally" as a synonym for "uninte…"

Jennifer on the lake replied Feb 12 to Cyclist Struck Feb 11

4 Feb 13
Reply by mike w.

"How does that work for everyone in Divvy for Everyone?"

Jennifer on the lake replied Feb 2 to Is DIVVY busted?

6 Feb 2
Reply by Jennifer on the lake

"Convincing myself that an incident many years ago was my own stupid fault has helped…"

Jennifer on the lake replied Dec 29, 2018 to Why Do We So Readily Blame the Victim?

6 Dec 30, 2018
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

"If only there was some sort of, I dunno, huge pension problem that desperately neede…"

Jennifer on the lake replied Nov 30, 2018 to What's this doing in the bike lane?

3432 on Monday
Reply by Bob Kastigar

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service