The Chainlink

Rick norris's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"This cyclist is just a jerk. It's really sad he didn't even get off and offer any he…"

Rick norris replied Aug 16, 2010 to 2 Wrongs Don't Make A Right

15 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Jeff

"This is what I'm talking about.... I hope that one day you can expande your product…"

Rick norris replied Aug 13, 2010 to ...."Why isn't daley sucking up to Schwinn to build a factory, do we need more stores to sell cheap crap?"

74 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by payton

"I got bored with listening to how I never been in a factory.... SO I guess I never w…"

Rick norris replied Aug 13, 2010 to ...."Why isn't daley sucking up to Schwinn to build a factory, do we need more stores to sell cheap crap?"

74 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by payton

"So I guess what I'm hearing is there is no way we can ever make anything again in th…"

Rick norris replied Aug 12, 2010 to ...."Why isn't daley sucking up to Schwinn to build a factory, do we need more stores to sell cheap crap?"

74 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by payton

"Sure it is, you just get Mommy and Daddy to pay.... Or just take out a bunch of loa…"

Rick norris replied Aug 12, 2010 to ...."Why isn't daley sucking up to Schwinn to build a factory, do we need more stores to sell cheap crap?"

74 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by payton

"Thats just a great answer....maybe we should kill off all the less educated people i…"

74 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by payton

"Yeah I said I didn't understand ALL the issues involved with this....I have worked i…"

74 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by payton

"I don't think we need to stop cheap stuff from comming in, we do need to inspect and…"

Rick norris replied Aug 11, 2010 to ...."Why isn't daley sucking up to Schwinn to build a factory, do we need more stores to sell cheap crap?"

74 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by payton

"I also am not trying to dismiss the importance of ANY job, we need retail, we need b…"

Rick norris replied Aug 11, 2010 to ...."Why isn't daley sucking up to Schwinn to build a factory, do we need more stores to sell cheap crap?"

74 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by payton

"I agree that politicians don't creat jobs, but it sure as hell seems they can stand…"

74 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by payton

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service