The Chainlink

nom de plume's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't get it.  The LFP is the Kennedy/Dan Ryan of biking "highways."  They have th…"

nom de plume replied Oct 24, 2011 to Taking bets on how long till LFP is swept of sand

12 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Active Transportation Alliance

"The pavement on Grand Avenue and Illinois St where they cross the Lakefront Path nea…"

nom de plume replied Oct 14, 2011 to .

20 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Meg Matthews

"Good news for all! I spoke with Ald. Brendan Reilly's office today and they confirme…"

nom de plume replied Oct 7, 2010 to Gate Being Installed Under LSD Between River & Randolph Near Lakeshore East Development??

10 Oct 8, 2010

"Obviously, this is unofficial information, but while riding in to the office this mo…"

nom de plume replied Oct 6, 2010 to Gate Being Installed Under LSD Between River & Randolph Near Lakeshore East Development??

10 Oct 8, 2010

"Wow. This could be a SERIOUS bummer for dozens of cyclists who use this route for av…"

nom de plume replied Oct 5, 2010 to Gate Being Installed Under LSD Between River & Randolph Near Lakeshore East Development??

10 Oct 8, 2010

"One of my favorite "secret" segments is the one I use each day commuting from Lakevi…"

nom de plume replied Oct 24, 2009 to "Secret" Streets that aren't well known

26 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Brendan Idarius

"There could definitely be better signage at the north end of the "detour" such as, o…"

nom de plume replied Sep 30, 2009 to Lakefront Path closure at Navy Pier

12 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by dan brown

"Sam, were you able to ride this way home tonight (northbound over the river)? Anyone…"

nom de plume replied Sep 29, 2009 to Lakefront Path closure at Navy Pier

12 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by dan brown

"I had the same experience as you, Amanda. I commute to the McDonalds' Bike Station i…"

nom de plume replied Sep 29, 2009 to Lakefront Path closure at Navy Pier

12 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by dan brown

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service