The Chainlink

clp's Discussions (716)

Discussions Replied To (696) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Sabrina.   I appreciate your enthusiastic posting on The Chainlink.  And d…"

clp replied Mar 21 to Is coronavirus changing biking in downtown Chicago?

34 on Sunday
Reply by Anne Alt

"Sabrina, while we all appreciate your enthusiasm, your posts are indecipherable.  We…"

clp replied Mar 17 to Is coronavirus changing biking in downtown Chicago?

34 on Sunday
Reply by Anne Alt

"Interesting, David P.  But you should see the L's.  Ridership must be down 90%!  So…"

clp replied Mar 17 to NY Times: A Grandmother. A Doctor. A 10-Year-Old Boy: N.Y. Traffic Deaths Rise

8 Mar 19
Reply by David P.

"Geez Louise Yasmeen!  Why did you have to go and do that?   I certainly wasn't laugh…"

clp replied Mar 11 to McGrath Lexus/Acura Truck Driver Parked in Elston Bike Lane Chased Me with a Crowbar

16 Mar 13
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Thanks Skip.  That link doesn't do much; here's another link to yesterday's NYTimes…"

clp replied Mar 11 to NY Times: A Grandmother. A Doctor. A 10-Year-Old Boy: N.Y. Traffic Deaths Rise

8 Mar 19
Reply by David P.

"I usually ride Augusta out to Oak Park...that seems sketchy too.  But my buddy is ra…"

clp replied Mar 7 to Safe to ride Jackson on West Side?

9 Mar 16
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Don't know about your building.  But mine had a large maintenace/janitorial crew.  A…"

clp replied Mar 5 to Bikes in office spaces

7 on Thursday
Reply by Bob Kastigar

"Great story Alan!  Are you going to make him ride a Divvy?   I'd love to join your r…"

clp replied Mar 4 to Any additional sites

4 Mar 19
Reply by alan miller

"Hi Doug...what's a 'hot minute?'  and what are you speaking about?   Something to do…"

clp replied Feb 26 to Stabbing on the 606 Bike Path

4 Feb 26
Reply by clp

"Sabrina, it all depends how you see yourself as a cyclist:  meek and yielding to the…"

clp replied Feb 16 to Chicago Critical Mass

41 Mar 16
Reply by Bob Kastigar

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service