The Chainlink

Jason Figler's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Seriously...have any of you people hit peds? Like knocked them down/you? Am I someho…"

Jason Figler replied Nov 18, 2009 to My commute to the office...I expect to be slammed by some, but not all.

55 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Wild Bill

"Good point, props to the peds in the x-walk. But a lot of it is the video; but I do…"

Jason Figler replied Nov 18, 2009 to My commute to the office...I expect to be slammed by some, but not all.

55 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Wild Bill

"You should still be parking there!"

55 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Wild Bill

"Peds...one in the last few years. No shit...just one, thought I'm sure that is a fun…"

55 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Wild Bill

"The camera mounting was simple...go here: http://www.amazon.com/Accessory-Power-Ben…"

Jason Figler replied Nov 17, 2009 to My commute to the office...I expect to be slammed by some, but not all.

55 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Wild Bill

"Me too on not getting killed/mushed. But, I've been riding like this, giving all the…"

Jason Figler replied Nov 17, 2009 to My commute to the office...I expect to be slammed by some, but not all.

55 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Wild Bill

"Well thanks Jen for my non-compliment...I do my absolute best to interfere as little…"

55 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Wild Bill

"Read the article in the LA Times which seemed pretty favorable toward the cyclists,…"

Jason Figler replied Nov 4, 2009 to LA Road Rage Trial - Guilty!!

25 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Dave Jacque

"I do not follow any laws that would apply to motorized traffic. I do not rely on cop…"

Jason Figler replied Nov 4, 2009 to Should bikers follow traffic laws?

36 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by mattbikes1

"Nice, not very mature, not at all smart...but I still dig it. I actually don't carry…"

Jason Figler replied Jun 25, 2009 to Road Clash - Cyclists & Drivers

82 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service