The Chainlink

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer!'s Discussions (568)

Discussions Replied To (379) Replies Latest Activity

"Tomorrow around 9:50 AM (Chicago time) I MAY JUST MAYBE will be "interviewing" Scott…"

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer! replied Sep 23, 2011 to “Critical massholes” by Scott Rowan (a.k.a. The Urban Cyclist)

62 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Adam Herstein

"Cool. You should have made this an event rather than a post. I'll think about coming."

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer! replied Sep 9, 2011 to TONIGHT! TONIGHT!

4 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Terry Bloom

"Well there you go! See option zero. Don't worry about it!"

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer! replied Sep 7, 2011 to Bikers beware of Main Stage restaurant on Morse!!!!

33 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by dan brown

"You have five options all of which should be applied in a reasonable measure with en…"

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer! replied Sep 5, 2011 to Bikers beware of Main Stage restaurant on Morse!!!!

33 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by dan brown

"Here is a full photo album of this guys adventure, https://picasaweb.google.com/cesa…"

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer! replied Sep 1, 2011 to "Was that nude body suit guy really carrying a dead fish?" and other Critical Mass queries

18 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Tim S

"My favorite accessory is a bandanna the uses are endless."

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer! replied Sep 1, 2011 to Favorite Accessories for our two-wheeled steeds

11 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer!

"This is just weird. I guess anyone is welcome to the Mass."

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer! replied Aug 24, 2011 to Mobile bike shop Thursday and Friday

8 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by h' Zerocats

"I didn't know! Good deal surviving on the roads one more year. If were on Facebook i…"

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer! replied Aug 24, 2011 to happy birthday howard !

13 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Ken Gray

"Gonna agree with Matt here. Those ATM workers provide a much needed service. The res…"

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer! replied Aug 4, 2011 to Some sensible cost cutting, good bye and good riddance to half of the TMA

18 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Kevin Mulcky

"Chi-town, chai-town, chi-tizzy, shy-town."

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer! replied Aug 4, 2011 to Chi town

46 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Moc Artsy

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service