James's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi! I think it's perfectly fine... ride confidently, use lights and gesture signals,…"

James replied Mar 6, 2020 to Safe to ride Jackson on West Side?

9 Mar 16, 2020
Reply by ketoguychicago

"I think it's time to wrap up commenting since some can't find constructive ideas to…"

James replied Mar 5, 2020 to McGrath Lexus/Acura Truck Driver Parked in Elston Bike Lane Chased Me with a Crowbar

16 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Filled out and submitted. Thanks for chiming in!"

James replied Mar 5, 2020 to McGrath Lexus/Acura Truck Driver Parked in Elston Bike Lane Chased Me with a Crowbar

16 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Police report filed. No follow-up from McGrath in any capacity. Alderman contacted. "

16 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Update: Matt sent a one-word reply just now via email saying "Thanks" (no punctuatio…"

James replied Mar 4, 2020 to McGrath Lexus/Acura Truck Driver Parked in Elston Bike Lane Chased Me with a Crowbar

16 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by ketoguychicago

"As of 3:30p, McGrath's representative, Matt Fenton (mfenton@mcgrathlexus.com), has r…"

James replied Mar 4, 2020 to McGrath Lexus/Acura Truck Driver Parked in Elston Bike Lane Chased Me with a Crowbar

16 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by ketoguychicago

"The parking issue is one thing... it's that he knew he was in violation of the law,…"

16 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by ketoguychicago

"A photo is attached here."

James replied Mar 3, 2020 to McGrath Lexus/Acura Truck Driver Parked in Elston Bike Lane Chased Me with a Crowbar

16 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by ketoguychicago

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service