The Chainlink

Nate Maier's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey there, I did the bike ride last year for the End of Summer Love In at WIllow Ran…"

Nate Maier replied Jul 5, 2010 to Chainlink Camping: July Edition: Discussion

44 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Nate Maier

"I haven't looked into that yet, but it's a possiblity. Thanks for the idea. "

Nate Maier replied Mar 18, 2010 to Fundraising/Awareness for Mental Illness Bike tour to Washington DC

3 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Nate Maier

"If anyone has any bike clubs that we could present at, that'd be great. Just msg me.…"

Nate Maier replied Mar 17, 2010 to Fundraising/Awareness for Mental Illness Bike tour to Washington DC

3 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Nate Maier

"I rode to Ludington and back. No particular club. Just the "clubs" route. Sheridan t…"

Nate Maier replied Jan 28, 2010 to Riding somewhere for some reason, or just riding to have a good time?

3 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Duppie

"I read that the store "Connect," has things delivered by messenger. They are on Divi…"

Nate Maier replied Jan 23, 2010 to Searching for specialized bike delivery services (in addition to sex toys and sandwich delivery) to include in a magazine piece. Help!

19 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by cutifly

"I'm also thankful for public space. City farms, parks, beaches, dog beaches. Parks t…"

Nate Maier replied Nov 25, 2009 to Finding a place to be thankful

13 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Laura

"That's a good point. I thank you as well Leah. I apologize for not mentioning that f…"

Nate Maier replied Nov 21, 2009 to Finding a place to be thankful

13 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Laura

"That's great Adrienne. I'm so glad that you had a good experience. I did too. Thanks…"

Nate Maier replied Nov 7, 2009 to I want to thank the fine folks on the xXx ride this morning

1 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Nate Maier

"Last night I had a good experience. The center was "Haven," in Wilmette. Here's hopi…"

Nate Maier replied Nov 4, 2009 to Take a flier to the north shore (of illinois.)

8 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Nate Maier

"I'm still looking for help. We could meet up at a cycling event to discuss the possi…"

Nate Maier replied Nov 2, 2009 to Take a flier to the north shore (of illinois.)

8 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Nate Maier

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service