The Chainlink

Josh L.'s Discussions (535)

Discussions Replied To (476) Replies Latest Activity

"30mins. Yes we have room if we take the front wheel off. We found a room at comfort…"

Josh L. replied Sep 18, 2016 to Anyone near the Chicago area or Evanston going to the Apple Cider Cycling Event next Sunday? I am Looking to car pool with someone. It is the 25th of Sept in Michigan.

7 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Jeremy Bloyd-Peshkin

"We are going out the night before as it's an hour later there. Could give u a lift t…"

Josh L. replied Sep 18, 2016 to Anyone near the Chicago area or Evanston going to the Apple Cider Cycling Event next Sunday? I am Looking to car pool with someone. It is the 25th of Sept in Michigan.

7 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Jeremy Bloyd-Peshkin

"In Chicago it's very rare per the Stolen Bike Registry.  Particularly when you reali…"

Josh L. replied Sep 14, 2016 to Wow. So much for my theory that people don't drive around with angle cutters to steal bikes.

9 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Josh L.

"Yes, I do.  The  issue was with the valet company which is why I finally drew the li…"

Josh L. replied Sep 14, 2016 to Bike Lane Blockage - Report the Worst Streets

35 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by BikeScnhook

"Yes it really was.   Carroll Street is the underground street which runs under Kinzi…"

Josh L. replied Sep 14, 2016 to Bike Lane Blockage - Report the Worst Streets

35 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by BikeScnhook

"I want to call bullsh*t on this.  I bike to work 4 days/week and am all around River…"

Josh L. replied Sep 13, 2016 to Bike Lane Blockage - Report the Worst Streets

35 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by BikeScnhook

"Excuse the few typos...I was on the EL."

Josh L. replied Sep 1, 2016 to Bike Locks Cut at Millenium Park by Management Last Night

30 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Kenneth C. Goetz

"I am not sure where your snide tone comes from Alex but you sure are good at it. No…"

Josh L. replied Sep 1, 2016 to Bike Locks Cut at Millenium Park by Management Last Night

30 Sep 2, 2016

"There is LOTS of bike parking at the outdoor part of the McDonald's biking center.  …"

Josh L. replied Aug 28, 2016 to Bike Locks Cut at Millenium Park by Management Last Night

30 Sep 2, 2016

"If you mean the outside bike racks that's not true. I went to see Purple Rain on Wed…"

Josh L. replied Aug 27, 2016 to Bike Locks Cut at Millenium Park by Management Last Night

30 Sep 2, 2016

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service