The Chainlink

We all have an inner Beast...'s Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (194) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been there on several occasions (the first is the reason i keep going back).…"

We all have an inner Beast... replied Jan 5, 2013 to Let's highlight bike friendly businesses here.

83 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Alex Z

"James, No disrespect intended here, but did you ever consider the injured or disable…"

We all have an inner Beast... replied Jan 5, 2013 to Let's highlight bike friendly businesses here.

83 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Alex Z

"I will have to join y'all some day this year. Whenever my wife lets me....LOL !"

We all have an inner Beast... replied Jan 5, 2013 to Congratulations on One Year of "First Friday" Rides!!!

8 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by bk (aka: Dr. Mambohead)

"I like the "buffered" lanes (like in the picture) better. More area/space to react t…"

We all have an inner Beast... replied Jan 5, 2013 to CDOT is now defining buffered bike lanes as "protected" and counting them towards its 100-miles goal

49 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Tony Adams

"Nancy, I am sorry for your experience with an idiot and impatient driver. Back in my…"

We all have an inner Beast... replied Jan 5, 2013 to CDOT is now defining buffered bike lanes as "protected" and counting them towards its 100-miles goal

49 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Tony Adams

"Also, Since Rahm and McCarthy are so into using technology for policing the public (…"

We all have an inner Beast... replied Jan 5, 2013 to Photographing drivers - legal?

29 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Adam Herstein

"Andrew, Let me first clarify that I am NOT a lawyer. The reason Google blurs faces a…"

We all have an inner Beast... replied Jan 5, 2013 to Photographing drivers - legal?

29 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Adam Herstein

"Since I am retired from the military, would I count as retired military hardware ? M…"

We all have an inner Beast... replied Jan 4, 2013 to Bicycle Photo Tag game

649 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by OLB 0.1

"You should wait until version 3.14...... ("pye" - didn't want to finish that one...n…"

We all have an inner Beast... replied Jan 4, 2013 to How many miles is your commute? ((read the OP before responding please, hunny-bunnies))

99 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Jose A. Terrazas

"Did this help everyone? 18.4 mi round trip to/from work, Mon-Fri. I should probably…"

We all have an inner Beast... replied Jan 3, 2013 to How many miles is your commute? ((read the OP before responding please, hunny-bunnies))

99 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Jose A. Terrazas

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service