Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Outdoor Bike Parking / Merchandise Mart

I'm losing my beloved bike room when my company moves over to the merchandise mart. They have some indoor bike spots but they are ~80$ ever…

Started by Haddon in Bikes and Bicycling

19 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Haddon

New Report: University Campuses Are Transportation Trailblazers as Students Lead Shift From Driving

Chicago, February 5th – As Millennials lead a national shift away from driving, universities are giving students new options for getting ar…

Started by Genevieve in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Jeff Schneider

Hard Shell case for sale

It's seen better days but it still works very well. Just needs a little cleaning and I'm sure it will perform admirably. If you ship your b…

Started by Roland in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Feb 7, 2014

Dibs on dug out parking

I'm courious on what other sometimes drivers, most of the time cyclists think about this:   Ive dug out 2 spaces so far and that didnt both…

Started by Davo in General Discussion (not bike related)

85 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Doug Haynes

Andersonville Bike Thief Sentenced to 8 Years in Prison

By Adeshina Emmanuel on February 5, 2014 8:41am ANDERSONVILLE — Eight years in prison — that's the sentence handed this week to a man who w…

Started by Gene Tenner in Bikes and Bicycling

31 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Davo

Crime Scene (NSFW)

What doesn't come through are the tacod wheel.  So sad......  

Started by Haddon in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Haddon

BRAND NEW IN BOX Chrome 415 Work Boots Size 11 BLACK $75 OBO

I'm selling these boots because, long story short, they are a warranty replacement for another product that I bought from Chrome. The…

Started by AyeJay_Love in Marketplace

0 Feb 7, 2014

New Report: University Campuses Are Transportation, Trailblazers as Students Lead Shift From Driving

Chicago, February 5th students new options for getting around and becoming innovators in transportation policy, according to a new report r…

Started by Tessa Loftus in General Discussion (not bike related)

0 Feb 7, 2014

Smallest Shop

A customer and I were chatting the other day at work, and she insisted that mine is the smallest bike shop in Chicago, which I really find…

Started by J in Bikes and Bicycling

19 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Christine (5.0)

London Offers Cyclists Protection From Trucks

"The proposed ban will require every vehicle over 3.5 tonnes to be fitted with side guards to protect cyclists from being dragged under w…

Started by Matt in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Matt

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service