Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Paved trails

Which of the trails are paved or gravel, I&M, Prairie path? I'm interested in paved trails, like North Branch

Started by Brian O'Halloran in Bikes and Bicycling

9 May 12, 2014
Reply by Stephen Gliva

Looking to buy or borrow: 2 person canoe or kayak

I live a couple blocks from the river in east Avondale and was hoping to pick up a cheap canoe or 2 person kayak for the summer. I'm not su…

Started by Ash L. in General Discussion (not bike related)

2 May 12, 2014
Reply by Shawn C.

F/S: Lightly Used Saris Bones 3 Bike Rack

Hey, I have for sale a barely used, Saris Bones 3 bike rack. Comes with all necessary straps. Was used about 4-5 times at most. No longer…

Started by Bee Kay in Marketplace

2 May 12, 2014
Reply by ad

FREE 2014 Bike The Drive Reg: Name That Bike Rack #22

To get ready for MB Financial Bank Bike The Drive, we will be posting a "Name That Bike Rack contest" every weekday until May 14th (the rid…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter) in Bikes and Bicycling

4 May 12, 2014
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Po Campo donates an awesome bag to Illinois Trail Corps

The Humboldt Messenger bag earned the "Is this for me?" from the resident teen this morning. Thank you, Maria Boustead for donating the b…

Started by Steve Buchtel in General Discussion (not bike related)

1 May 12, 2014
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Bike friendly apartment-- 2 blocks from Working Bikes-- $800/mo

One of our units is opening up-- available for April 15 or May 1. It's a nice apartment in quiet block (not a through street)- 1000 s.f., 6…

Started by h' Zerocats in Bikes and Bicycling

8 May 11, 2014
Reply by h' Zerocats

Cycling shorts and bibs for plus sized women?

Hi, Just wondering what the situation is like for any plus-sized and/or bottom heavy women. I am a US size 14-16 and I usually resort to w…

Started by Ifi Susana in Bikes and Bicycling

5 May 11, 2014
Reply by Ifi Susana

FS: 2007 Raleigh One Way 55cm, Surly Disc Trucker fork, Avid BB-7 Mechanical disc brake; VO Decaleur

I have the following for sale: - 2007 Raleigh One-Way 55cm with the following upgrades Surly front fork; Cane Creek SCX-5 brake; Tektro in…

Started by Duppie in Marketplace

2 May 11, 2014
Reply by Duppie

Selling my Schwinn Paramount

Just wondering if anyone would know a good venue by which to sell my 1983-84 Schwinn Paramount road bicycle. I just do not have the room fo…

Started by Marianne Swan in Bikes and Bicycling

3 May 11, 2014
Reply by Marianne Swan

[Recovery Story] Bike makes its way back to place of purchase to be reclaimed by its owner.

I like this story because: 1) Victim used his noggin and did everything right 2) 10th district police (my home team) were willing to help i…

Started by h' Zerocats in Bikes and Bicycling

2 May 10, 2014
Reply by h' Zerocats

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service