Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FS: 1986 Peugeot Triathlon, 60cm

As part of a general purge, I'm getting rid of a few bikes that I don't need - this is a 1986 Peugeot Triathlon. Other than the bar tape an…

Started by David P. in Marketplace

3 May 18, 2014
Reply by David P.

Small Biz Owners: What big/national bike groups or associations are best for business networking?

Hi - I'm a cyclist and Chainlink member, and I'm writing an article for a small business magazine (NFIB's MyBusiness) on how entrepreneurs…

Started by Clare Curley in Bikes and Bicycling

3 May 18, 2014
Reply by Scott Chillson

First aid kit: Do you carry one?

I was glad to have an antiseptic "new skin" liquid bandage with me, when I hit a soft spot on the non-paved trail last Saturday. I usually…

Started by Serge Lubomudrov in Bikes and Bicycling

18 May 18, 2014
Reply by Scott Chillson

WTB Fox ALPS 4/5 Shock

Looking for an ALPS 4, 4R, 5 or 5R shock, does NOT have to be in working condition, any lenght. mdt@michael-thomas dot us 847 721 07 76 

Started by Michael Thomas in Marketplace

0 May 17, 2014

leather gloves waterproofing

Since they're in contact with my hands, and then possibly with food and my face.... I suppose this recipe for waterproofing is better than…

Started by Matt M. 18.5KM in Bikes and Bicycling

0 May 17, 2014

The future of Bike Locks?

http://gizmodo.com/skylock-is-the-bike-lock-of-the-future-and-its-awesome-1576515407?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_facebook&utm_sourc

Started by BritBoy in Bikes and Bicycling

15 May 17, 2014
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

[Not-bike-related] Does anyone have a cowboy hat I can borrow?

I'm going to a friend's birthday party this weekend, and we are going to a country bar since she likes country music.  Even though I was bo…

Started by Christine (5.0) in General Discussion (not bike related)

6 May 17, 2014
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Driver Charged with Aggravated DUI After Killing Cyclist Friday Night

Thankfully the guy that hit Hector Avalos Friday night will be charged in his death. I'm no lawyer but I would think that aggravated DUI is…

Started by Josh L. in Bikes and Bicycling

11 May 17, 2014
Reply by Anel Pastel

Pre-Ride of Silence Tribute event

The pre-ride Tribute event is going on tonight. Please join us. We're at Ancien Cycles now. Beer from Spiteful Brewing.

Started by Chicago Ride of Silence in Bikes and Bicycling

0 May 16, 2014

Don’t become a dooring statistic

From the Active Trans blog... Until relatively recently, no real data existed on the number of doorings occurring in the city of Chicago or…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance in Bikes and Bicycling

3 May 16, 2014
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service