Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Our newest bike store and the best use of shipping container.

A timely notice to all Ladies and Gentlemen riders of Bicycles in the Chicago and affiliated areas: Located in a grassy vale in historic Br…

Started by Haddon in Bikes and Bicycling

12 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Bernard Loyd

Barrington (Hills) Anti Bike Campaign

Anyone heard about the campaign below or seen this sign? Website is - http://www.dontchangebarringtonhills.com/

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter) in Bikes and Bicycling

96 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

2014 Music Festivals

New thread for 2014! If you know something good is coming up please add it here! Last minute reminders too. Who's excited about the free M…

Started by h' Zerocats in General Discussion (not bike related)

25 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Tricolor

NEW Centennial Trail Closure

Just received this email: Greetings, I am writing to share important news with you about a new, short-term closure of the Centennial Trail…

1 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Dave Jacque

Late night off road trail riding - anyone interested?

So I went for a lone cruise and found myself riding some gravel and dirt trails around my area and got to thinking, there is the Monday nig…

Started by Chitown_Mike in Bikes and Bicycling

26 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Chitown_Mike

Harrison St PBL

Question: How long does it take for car traffic to adapt to a bike lane? As many of you probably know, there's now a bike lane on Harrison…

Started by R W in Bikes and Bicycling

11 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Anne Alt

Help Needed Identifying Taxicab Involved With Hit-and-Run Of A Bicyclist on July 19th

We are trying to locate a taxi cab that was involved in a bicycle crash that severely injured a Chicago bicyclist near Halsted/Wellington o…

Started by Mike Keating in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Aug 1, 2014

Barely Used 2014 Surly Long Haul Trucker

Looking to sell my barely used long haul trucker, bike has less than 200 miles on it and a few scratches. Bought it for a bike tour beginni…

Started by Kevin Connor in Marketplace

0 Aug 1, 2014

Calumet Bike Park At Big Marsh Announced

From the mayor's press website Mayor Emanuel, Chicago Park District Announce Calumet Bike Park At Big Marsh his Press Release Mayor Ra…

1 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Anne Alt

LOVE your bike make and model? Share it here??!

Actually, I've got two I REALLY LOVE. My 2012 Brompton M6L, I love so much I started a group here on CL (http://www.thechainlink.org/group

Started by Marcusn in Bikes and Bicycling

31 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Jeff Schneider

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service