Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gravity Liberty CX thoughts?

Hey I am thinking about selling my commuter bike (:( ) to get a CX bike. I am looking for a very cheap bike that I could use on gravel race…

Started by Ifi Susana in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Aug 30, 2014

Serious Bike Winter Problem

My fellow Chainlinkers: The contest for the 2015 Bike Winter sticker design is posted here.  And NO ONE has posted a design.  Kevin C is th…

Started by Lisa Curcio in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

Lose your keys? No problem.

In Ohio you can just ask security guards to cut the lock off for you!? http://www.bikeforums.net/general-cycling-discussion/966151-applause

Started by Mike Zumwalt in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

Warning about "Anti Theft" QR Skewers.

Just a freindly warning about most of supposed anti-theft quick releases. I do a lot of buisness on ebay and suddenly there is a flood of…

Started by William Mayers III in Bikes and Bicycling

11 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Far'arned Retrogrumpalunkus #63

Group Therapy Mass-- backstory?

Wondering what to make of this... references to something that "happened" on Twit-Face?:

Started by h' Zerocats in Bikes and Bicycling

14 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Alex Z

North Branch Trail - North Extension to the Green Bay Trail GPS plot and Pictures

I just rode up to the new extension. There were a lot of people already using it even though the official opening is September 13. You can…

Started by Tom Z in Bikes and Bicycling

10 Aug 30, 2014

Any Sound Experts want to volunteer at 4-Star Bike and Chow?

Active Transportation Alliance is searching for a volunteer with skills running a sound system to help at Four Star Bike and Chow on Sunday…

Started by Dave Jones in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Aug 29, 2014

Endos

I'm just gonna lay this out and listen: I don't think there's anything more mentally it physically grueling than the bike ride home after a…

Started by John Farris in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Aug 29, 2014

State Street bridge closing for 10 days starting Wednesday

The State Street bridge over the Chicago River will close for 10 days beginning Wednesday for construction on the Chicago Riverwalk. The br…

Started by Gene Tenner in Bikes and Bicycling

12 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Anne Alt

Several bikes stolen over weekend

Dear all -- just discovered this morning that 3 of my bikes were stolen over the weekend while I was away. Owww. Someone got into the stora…

Started by Charles Cooney in Bikes and Bicycling

10 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Melissa Manak

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service