Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike Part Fire Sale, no longer on fire.

Parts have been donated to Bikes'n'Roses on Lawrence and Kedzie, thank you! 

Started by Alex James in Marketplace

4 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Alex James

Nice Piece from NYT on Dangers of Bike Riding...

She was doing all the right things in the morning commute, traveling in thebike lane, wearing a helmet, following the rules of the road. In…

Started by Josh L. in Bikes and Bicycling

19 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Shawn Evans

Friday Frivolity: when the mercury drops, what first for you? Longer pants, long sleeve shirt...jacket?

So happy to hear I am not alone singing out loud while riding my bike. Yesterday morning and again today, something funny happened on the c…

Started by grayn8 in Bikes and Bicycling

43 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Gene Tenner

Ssshh! Want a free bike t-shirt? Come ride with us on Sunday morning 9/21/14@10am !

Want a free bike t-shirt? Come ride with us on Sunday morning. Check out Tony's event listing here on the CL. It's the 5th annual Bike the…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Sep 20, 2014

FS: 46cm Nitto "Noodle" handlebar

46cm Nitto "Noodle" handlebar (26mm clamp)--originally purchased from Rivendell.Good condition, used for appox. 3 years. I'm asking $50. No…

Started by Jim M in Marketplace

1 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Alex James

Thieves @ Fullerton El Station

Just wanted to vent here. I don't know whether to find this annoying or pathetic. A thief attempted to steal my bike (locked to a bike rac…

Started by Rob D. in Bikes and Bicycling

8 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Alex Z

AN UPDATE: An explanation, an apology, an extension of gratitude, and a new listing in the marketplace.

Last Thursday, the 25th, was the day I was suppose to set off for Seattle. I had my panniers all packed and mounted to the racks on my bike…

Started by Alex James in Bikes and Bicycling

11 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by MagMileMarauder

PSA: marathon group long runs (sept 20/21)

Hi! Sorry if this has already been posted as a community heads up: Marathon training for a lot of folks follows a plan leading up to a 20…

Started by grayn8 in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by grayn8

VIDEOS(click last reply for latest video)

Because There is no "video" tab, I am making this for folks to share Videos. Please share bicycle videos from your latest ride,commute,how…

Started by S.Presley☠ in Bikes and Bicycling

67 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Thunder Snow

State St. construction

[carried over from another thread, where this was off topic] Been seeing State St. construction every day out the windows of my office. To…

Started by Anne Alt in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Sep 19, 2014

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service