Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike Ballet

Apparently this is a thing.  It's around the world in it's prevalence and quite longstanding in its timelessness. And I still have not perf…

Started by Haddon in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Oct 13, 2014

Quick release locks

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/762545974/quick-caps-finally-a-quick-release-wheel-lock?ref=email Hi chainlinkers, My cousin is a bi…

Started by sarah in Bikes and Bicycling

13 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

How late in the winter season is reasonable for riding?

I'm looking at a job out in Northbrook but am cringing at the idea of a suburban commute. The route from my place to the office is 20 miles…

Started by Amy Dee in Bikes and Bicycling

14 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Chitown_Mike

Any Recourse for a Close Call?

I was enjoying an otherwise great ride up Green Bay this afternoon, when passing through Winnetka, a driver blew past me, fast and close.…

Started by Andy J in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Anne Alt

Lagunitas Route

Does anyone have a "nice" route from Downtown to the Lagunitas Brewery?  By "nice" I mean bike lanes, minimal traffic, interesting waypoint…

Started by Jeff Blumenthal in Bikes and Bicycling

15 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Jeff Blumenthal

Stolen Crankset - Clybourn Metra

Last night (10/8/2014) I had my crankset stolen from the covered bike area of the Clybourn Metra stop. I didn't know this was something peo…

Started by M G in Bikes and Bicycling

11 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by M G

Three things all cyclists and motorists should do

I have a blog. I almost never write anything. I've been thinking a lot recently though about the fundamental ways cyclists differ from moto…

Started by Skip Montanaro 0mi in Bikes and Bicycling

10 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Smart Bike Parts

# of Bikes Stolen/'Hoods Stolen From/# Recovered. CBS Chicago

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/10/09/the-number-of-bikes-stolen-in-chicago-the-neighborhoods-theyre-stolen-from-and-how-many-are-recovere

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Duppie

For Sale: Specialized Langster 54' - $275 Chainlink Price

Selling my 2010 Specialized Langster size 54. Aluminum frame and carbon fork are in good condition and very light. A few scratches but no d…

Started by Rich S in Marketplace

1 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Rich S

Yuba Mundo vs Bakfiets

I own a Yuba Mundo and a Bakfiets-style bike.  I've been riding my wife and 30 lbs child around on it for more than a year.  It is a relati…

Started by John Yeti in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Kelly

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service