Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bicycle Camping - 2015

Lets come up with some other trips and get a good camping season in! Any ideas for next month? Past post: I figure, let's get planning.…

Started by Jaik S. in Bikes and Bicycling

62 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by daWillinChi

FS: 20" Specialized HotRock

2013 20" black Specialized HotRock.  Excellent condition. $100 obo

Started by Anthony L Santone in Marketplace

0 Jul 9, 2015

Daily Ridership: Quantifiable Data Analysis- Estimated total number of people riding a bike per day in Chicagoland?

How many cyclists (commuters & recreational) do you think ride in the Chicagoland area during the summer on any given day? If we took t…

Started by Andrew St. Paul in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Andrew St. Paul

Chicago's Unique Bike Track needs You!

The little Chicago Velodrome has so much potential and needs so much help from the greater community...  Everyone is counting on people to…

Started by Marcus Moore in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Marcus Moore

Lost my SCW rain jacket / windbreaker commuting downtown

Hi everyone, Last Wednesday July 1st I lost my red South Chicago Wheelmen windbreaker while riding somewhere north on Halsted to Jackson bl…

Started by Ray in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jul 9, 2015

ROSCOE VILLAGE: Bike Path Over Chicago River Inches Ahead, Could Be Ready by 2017

By Patty Wetli and David Matthews | July 9, 2015 8:40am ROSCOE VILLAGE — With the opening of the 606/Bloomingdale Trail under the city's be…

Started by Gene Tenner in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jul 9, 2015

Trade Your Car for a Bike at Tour de Fat!

Ready to become car(e)free? Here's a great opportunity! Become a car traitor, apply to be the bike trader In every Tour de Fat city, one b…

Started by Bikefreeek in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Tony Adams

Looking for Riding Buddies in the SLoop area

Hi folks, I'm looking to find a group of people to ride with - leaving from the South loop/Printers row area. I'm new(ish) to Chicago - I…

Started by Lisa Elliott in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Loan L.

Green Wave on Wells

Looks like the city's traffic engineering folks have made a major change to the timing of the lights on Wells between roughly Chicago and K…

Started by Skip Montanaro 0mi in Bikes and Bicycling

14 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Skip Montanaro 0mi

Incident on Lake Front Trail, 7/6/15, 8 a.m. or so

Heading south this morning on the Lake Front Trail, a group of 4 pedestrians was taking up the entire right side of of the trail at around…

Started by Yvonne Zipter in Bikes and Bicycling

8 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by chixieonfixie

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service