Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fines for cars cycling too close?

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/motorists-could-face-fines-for-driving-too-close-to-cyclists-a3261836.html I used to ride with one of th…

Started by BritBoy in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by curt(is) locke

Toronto: Police hand out 273 tickets in bike lane parking crackdown

The Toronto police handed out nearly 300 tickets last week as part of a crackdown on drivers who park in bike lanes. The parking enforcemen…

Started by pat 5.5mi in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Paul Lazzaro

Cosmic Bikes online fundraiser

Some of you know that Chris and Justyna (formerly of Rapid Transit) are starting up a new bike shop, Cosmic Bikes. They're doing an online…

Started by Anne Alt in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

8 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

14 inch boys bike to borrow

Does anyone have a 14 inch boys bike (pref with training wheels but we can buy them if not) for my nephew coming to visit for 6 weeks - Jun…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter) in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jun 6, 2016

Official-Looking Stickers Are Anything But Legit

The Sticker with the figure with a bat hitting the cyclist looks like it was purchased on Etsy. A Stevenage business has been reported to…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

9 Jun 4, 2016
Reply by BritBoy

RRB Cycles 57cm blue road bike

RRB Cycles road bike in good condition. 57 cm center to center seat tubeShimano Dura Ace hubs laced to Mavic Open rimsDura Ace front and…

Started by Yolo Perdiem in Marketplace

2 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by john89

U-Lock X Multi-Tool Kickstarter

Hey Chainlink! I am a local Chicago BMX rider and bike commuter. I just launched a Kickstarter for a new U-Lock with a concealed multi-tool…

Started by Jon Schwass in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Jon Schwass

tiny chihuahua wearing a tiny helmet

i'm pretty sure i actually saw a tiny chihuahua wearing a tiny helmet riding on the back of the bike of someone i can only assume is awesom…

Started by Kara B in General Discussion (not bike related)

3 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Kathy Schubert 'n Suzy Schnauzer

Looking for a room/roommate on the West Side

Hi! I'm currently looking for a cheap room somewhere on the west side... somewhere around the $500-600 range. Wicker Park/Bucktown/Logan Sq…

Started by Gene B in General Discussion (not bike related)

1 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Kathy Schubert 'n Suzy Schnauzer

plate number 16532 PT harassing cyclists on Madison between Clark and Wacker at 445 pm today

Just now I was biking down Madison and I hear honking and a bit of commotion behind me. I look back and see this white bus (one of those pa…

Started by V W in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by V W

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service