Forum Discussions (15,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Call the Park District to get Saftey Cones/ Painted Cross walks on the LFT

I ride the LFT most of the year. After last summer's "re-surfacing, I had hoped that the Park District would follow up and paint the crossw…

Started by JoelS in Bikes and Bicycling

8 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Wuffie

52cm 2013 Trek T1 Aluminum track frame, carbon fork - SOLD

52cm 2013 Trek T1 Aluminum track frame, carbon fork. Ridden less than 20x on velodrome. $450  Specs: Cinelli Pista Bars Black 40cm FSA Ve…

Started by Yasmeen in Marketplace

5 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Ifi Susana

Tour de Fat 2017 - July 29

So it's on Northerly Island this year. I remember hearing something along those lines last year, but didn't remember until I saw the promo…

Started by Joe Schmoe in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

Chicago Rail Map from 1936 and what was to become the IPP

I love trains. I also love reading old maps. They're fascinating and they're a great way to learn about the city's history. I'm sharing the…

Started by MagMileMarauder in Bikes and Bicycling

15 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Megan B

Bike racks at Three Floyds...finally

Three Floyd's in Munster, IN has finally installed bike racks at their brewery. No more having to delicately balance your bike on that weir…

Started by South Shore Trails in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Alex Z

M.O.A.B. The Mother of all Bikes!

http://chunk666lab.blogspot.com/2008/09/mother-of-all-bikes.html?m=1 In order to mark this time in history before our imminent extinction…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Apr 20, 2017

Des Plaines River trail connection question

Quick question: I am looking to ride up the North Branch trail and connect to the Des Plaines River Trail. At what point can I do that? Chu…

Started by Duppie in Bikes and Bicycling

19 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Filka Bean

Biking Wish List for Infrastructure in Chicago - Chicagoist

There are some great recommendations here. I think I'd add active bike lane enforcement including towing cars that are in the bike lanes.…

Started by Yasmeen in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

10 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Comlite31

2015 Liv (Giant) Avail Adv 2 SWEET road bike for sale, asking $1600, size med 54 cm

For Sale: 2015 Liv (Giant) Avail Advanced 2 road bike. The bike is in exceedingly good condition, is a size medium and the color is white…

Started by Charlene S Walsh in Marketplace

1 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by David P.

Is Oxford a British Bike ???

Picked up an Oxford Headtube badge in an antique shop in Sturgeon Bay WI. Been doing some Googling and not able to come up with much. Attac…

Started by Greg Valent in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Rick

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service