Forum Discussions (15,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Airborne Rampsters Flying High at The Garden

On Sunday The Garden dirt jumps, behind Lane Tech, put on an exposition with some of the top talent in the region. Here are a few snaps I t…

Started by Scott Chillson in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Yasmeen

Cross-Post from Oboi Reed, Concerns About Strategy Roll-Out of Vision Zero Summit in Chicago

This is Oboi Reed, Co-Founder of the Slow Roll Chicago bicycle movement, writing here. To learn more about Slow Roll Chicago and our positi…

Started by Yasmeen in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

3 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Yasmeen

Dia-Compe Cane Creek Standard Non-Aero Hoods, Black, Pair

I ordered new hoods and got these by accident. They don't seem to want them back now that I have my replacements. So, can anyone use them?…

Started by Sara D in Marketplace

1 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by LJS

Dockless Bike Share?

Didn't see this shared yet.... I just heard about this bike share model on WBEZ.   Thoughts?  I'm intrigued! https://www.pri.org/stories/20

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter) in Bikes and Bicycling

9 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by clp

for Sale-----Look 566 $1000

Rarely used 2013.  The factory description says it all...... Race the local crit on Saturday and ride a century on Sunday with Look's do-ev…

Started by karen pogalz in Marketplace

0 Aug 22, 2017

Bike parts garage sale - final prices!

The following items are for sale. Located in North Center. All in good/great working order! Email me for pics/questions. jaredverbeke@gmail…

Started by Jared Ray in Marketplace

3 Aug 22, 2017
Reply by Jared Ray

Garmin Edge 520 $180 PRICE DROP

For Sale Like New Garmin Edge 520 Comes With Original Box. All paperwork, rubber bands, mount, manuals. No damage on body.

Started by Rodrigo delgado in Marketplace

5 Aug 22, 2017
Reply by S

"Defensive Architecture"

Thanks to John for bringing this issue to light.  Did you ever notice how the glass panels of standard CTA bus shelters don’t go all the t…

Started by Yasmeen in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

13 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Paul Lazzaro

Velocity ~ 29er rims ~ Blunt 35 ~ 36 hole (pair)

I have a pair of Blunt 35 rims. Black, 36h. They were previously built up and have a few hundred miles on them but otherwise great and read…

Started by EricW. in Marketplace

0 Aug 20, 2017

Bike thief busted in undercover sting

Sweet, sweet justice. Bike thieves are just the worst. https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20170817/wicker-park/athletes-bike-stolen-wicker-pa

Started by Carter O'Brien in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Aug 19, 2017
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service