Forum Discussions (15,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chicago's Bike Friendly Neighborhoods

Photo by Marcelo Marcos Which neighborhoods do you think should make the list? Which neighborhoods do you think need a lot more work? Bi…

Started by Yasmeen in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

14 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Anne Alt

Any plans for winter/snow riding?

Seems like I'll have to make another one of these videos soon. Anyone have any winter/snow riding plans or goals? What's the word out o…

Started by Marcelo Marcos in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Nov 10, 2017

FS: 2015 Felt F4X 50cm

Raced less than a dozen times, otherwise used as light duty commuter Stock parts except calipers were upgraded to SRAM Force. Details on Fe…

Started by Anne in Marketplace

0 Nov 9, 2017

54cm BMC SR02 FRAME CHEAP!!

Posting here first to offer the community dibs. Culling the herd in hopes to adopt a CX bike. ;-)  FRAME as shown... 2010? 2011? BMC Street…

Started by Jose A. Terrazas in Marketplace

0 Nov 7, 2017

Free 30lb plywood bike shipping box

Free; 30 pound plywood bike shipping box. I went on TOSRV twice and another tour where I shipped my bike ahead, toured, and shipped it back…

Started by Elwood Gruschow in Marketplace

2 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Elwood Gruschow

For sale: 56 cm Independent Fabrication Planet X British racing green cyclocross frame/fork

Hi All! I'm selling an Indy Fab frame and fork, 56 cm. I don't want to repeat myself all that much, because I've already posted this frame…

Started by Keith Couture in Marketplace

3 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Dave Grossman

Bikes and Terrorists

Eben Weiss (a.k.a, Bike Snob NYC) on bikes and terrorists: Terrorists don’t scare city cyclists. We already have to deal with cars.

Started by Skip Montanaro 0mi in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Lisa Gordon

Bicycle Clothing Weather Chart

I post this every fall. This chart enables me to dress appropriately for the ups and downs of Chicago's weather. It tells me by every five…

Started by Gene Tenner in Bikes and Bicycling

10 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Lisa Gordon

Rain Gear: Recommend a Shell?

The rain yesterday made me finally admit that my Marmot shell is no longer even remotely waterproof. It is something like seven years old a…

Started by Tony Adams in Bikes and Bicycling

19 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Lisa Gordon

proposed changes to Jackson Park

What do you think about the proposal by the Obama Foundation to close a portion of Cornell Drive and Marquette Road through Jackson, in con…

Started by Anne Alt in Bikes and Bicycling

20 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Argonne69

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service