The Chainlink

Marketplace (1,365)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Pony Shop: Mechanic Bike Builder Sales

The Pony Shop is looking for some employees. Ideally we would like people with shop experience, but experience with bikes and retail exper…

Started by Gene Beil

1 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

Village Cycle Center Needed Summer Sales Staff!!

Hey Chainlinkers! Village Cycle Center is seeking sales associates and/or experienced mechanics for the upcoming 2014 bike season. The idea…

Started by KEN FRIGO

2 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by KEN FRIGO

1984 Cannondale ST500 for Sale

$350  I have a 1984 Cannondale ST500 available. This is the very first bike that Cannondale built, a touring frame to go along all the Can…

Started by Louie Louie

1 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Louie Louie

Free bottles suitable for home brewers

I have a nice pile of (empty) beer bottles and such that I'd love to donate to a needy home brewer or anyone who's building one of those fo…

Started by Green Machine Cycles

0 Mar 23, 2014

Flying Pigeon Needs New Nest - The Saga Continues...

Hey Chainlinkers!  Near the end of the Summer last year I was lucky enough to buy a Flying Pigeon from another Chainlink member. I have onl…

Started by Jaik S.

6 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Jaik S.

For Sale: Cycelops Fluid2 Trainer

2012 barely used Cycelops Fluid2 Trainer.  Located in Lincoln Park. Bought at Cycle Smithy.  Selling for a friend.  Was $200 obo, now $150…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

3 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

FS: Velo Orange Smooth 37mm Fenders

I'm selling a new set of these Velo Orange Fenders. They're just a bit too tight for my Pacer and its 28mm tires. They include all the hard…

Started by Dan Ciskey

0 Mar 17, 2014

PSA: Cycling Gear on Steep & Cheap

http://www.steepandcheap.com/gear-cache/cycling-apparel The sale expires Monday (if my math skills are correct).  Still lots of gear and si…

Started by JMinHP

2 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by JMinHP

FS: Kurt Kinetic Fluid Road Trainer- $100

Posting this on behalf of my husband- please contact him with any questions.  For Sale, Kurt Kinetic Fluid Road Trainer, with free stand.…

Started by Anne B.

0 Mar 8, 2014

100 mm stem and 44 cm drop bars for sale!

Cannondale C2 stem, 100 mm $10 Controltech drop bars, 44 cm, drop 140 / reach 78mm $20 obopictures available, both are black in color and i…

Started by Dovah Cat

0 Mar 8, 2014

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service