The Chainlink

General Discussion (not bike related) (1,185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pets of Chainlink

Show us your pets!This is my monstrously fat cat Orson, 30 pounds of feline love machine.

Started by Doug Haynes

277 Jun 21, 2019
Reply by Yasmeen

Parking Has Eaten American Cities

A study documents the huge amount of space taken up by parking, and the astronomical costs it represents, in five U.S. cities. Parking eats…

Started by Bob Kastigar

2 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by ketoguychicago

Meetup at Beermiscuous Saturday 2/2

If this post belongs in a different forum/thread, sorry! Let me know! I’m still pretty new to Chicago and would love to meet some bike ent…

Started by Noah Kleinschmidt

10 Feb 1, 2019
Reply by Noah Kleinschmidt

Use a fitness tracker or Strava?

In case you didn't know, food for thought: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-weinstein/what-your-fitbit-doesnt-w_b_8851664.html

Started by mike w.

3 May 9, 2018
Reply by John Durham

Craigs list misssed connections

A week or so ago a feed from the Craigs List missed connection was added to the home page (just under the photos). It lists the last 10 ads…

Started by Dubi Kaufmann

7 Apr 14, 2018
Reply by Tom A.K.

I entered a pizza contest...

Hello Everyone! Between bicycle rides, I've managed to make a pizza, and enter a pizza contest. Since I'm a little late to the game, I'd lo…

Started by Jaik S.

0 Mar 28, 2018

"Replies are closed"?

Why do some threads have "replies are closed"?  I've read the forum rules and can't figure it out.  Makes sense when someone is selling som…

Started by Mike Muczynaki

8 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by Tom A.K.

Question about thechain.link

Forgive me if this has already been covered, I searched but didn't find an answer. I just logged into thechainlink.org. Everything looked n…

Started by Thunder Snow

3 Feb 26, 2018
Reply by Thunder Snow

Winter Olympics

What have you seen at the Olympics that seems memorable? So far, my favorite Olympic moments were the Tarasove, Morozov pairs short program…

Started by clp

9 Feb 24, 2018
Reply by Tom A.K.

606 Status?

Slightly off-topic, but I've got some cross-country skis and was thinking of hitting the 606 this weekend. How's the snow cover at the mome…

Started by Joe Schmoe

12 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by Joe Schmoe

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service