The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me" Taping - THE EPILOGUE

The Chainlink block of 40 tickets were all disseminated and a good time was had by all (I think). Thanks for all who showed up. We'll have…

Started by Kevin C Dormant

35 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Primitive Don

"Carless in Chicago" and "Bars Across America" reading at Quimby's on Thursday, Oct. 14

Folks,Jason Rothstein and I will read and sign copies of our books celebrating car-free travel, Carless in Chicago and Bars Across America.…

Started by John Greenfield

0 Oct 5, 2010

Schweeb! Coming to a city near you! ;-)

http://thecityfix.com/google-awards-1-million-to-shweeb/     Bike pods!!! Please don't pass gas! ;-)

Started by Vilda

7 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Cameron 7.5 mi

Volunteer for the Crash Support Hotline!

Do you care about your fellow cyclists and pedestrians? Do you want an opportunity to GENUINELY help another person?? Can you answer a pho…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

0 Oct 4, 2010

Bike Sting Sunday-- Look out!!!

I just received word that there will be a sting operation in the area of Division and Milwaukee on Sunday, most likely early afternoon star…

Started by h' Zerocats

10 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Davo

Foul Weather Bike Frame Recommendation?

I've been thinking recently of building up a fast city bike tailored to those nasty, mucky, snow-filled days we're so familiar with from th…

Started by mindfrieze

21 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by mindfrieze

All hit & run victims deserve a story like this

http://www.tampabay.com/news/obituaries/hit-and-run-victim-was-quiet-and-dependable-co-workers-say/1124721  

Started by Chris Hainey

17 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Marco Rayos

Humboldt Drive traffic test begins in August

From the city's website, link here.CDOT, in conjunction with Ald. Roberto Maldonado (26th), is conducting a test on Humboldt Drive through…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

16 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Ash L.

World Bike Relief Superbike Raffle!

Win The World Bike Relief Superbike Raffle October 1 - November 1  Just $5/ticket!!! here.

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

0 Oct 1, 2010

Rag Ride

I am in the early stages on checking on the Rag Ride in Iowa. Has anyone ever done this? It looks like alot of fun. Is it a serious ride, o…

Started by Mark Newald

3 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service