The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beatthetrain does the Double D!

Sorry about that flier. Hope it did not offend any friends in Chicago. Andy

Started by Andy Staub

5 Aug 17, 2009

(trailer) logistic request for 1-Year CL Birthday Party

Does anyone attending the party that has access to a trailer (or who may be driving) live near Humboldt Park ? I have an item we are using…

Started by dan brown

0 Aug 17, 2009

Barrington Hills Bike Ordinance

A lot of this news being tossed around various blogs and message boards, but the one think I can't find is the actual survey that Barringto…

Started by Anne

33 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Kristian M Zoerhoff

seeking Berlin biking advice

Anyone cycled in Berlin? Any recommendations for routes? Any contacts in the cycling community? while I am there I hope to photograph some…

Started by Dubi Kaufmann

5 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Maria Boustead

Long Distance Ride

Being super motivated since becoming an avid rider, I'd like to get a group of folks together to do a long distance ride (at least 50 miles…

Started by Sophs

12 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by 8vPete

Stolen Giant Bowery

My single speed Silver/chrome Giant Bowery was stolen from outside my apartment last night (800 block of Cornelia, Cornelia and Fremont) -W…

Started by Laura

5 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by DonRay A.K.A. Zesty

Stolen Pedicab

Just passing along the information.. It's gonna be tough to sell it.. http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bik/1316123601.html

Started by M.A.R.K.

3 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

Bicycle Film Festival Mechanic's Build Off

Have you taken apart and reassembled every bike you own out of curiosity? Are you working at a bike shop dealing with all types of broken v…

Started by Andrew Haala

0 Aug 15, 2009

Create your own bike tour

After watching the film about the Tour de Afrique (very cool by the way) I checked out the tour company's website and discovered that you c…

Started by Angie

0 Aug 15, 2009

Keep or Sell my Bike--advice for a new rider?

Hi, I'm new the the forum. I've having a problem with my new Biria (2009) bicycle. It is a 3-speed road bike. I bought it in October, and…

Started by Tink1028

9 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service