The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

roommate got ran over! AGAIN!

yes..again...this time by someone with out insurance..only broke his wrist..same as last time...no fracured face this time. got hit in the…

Started by joe

20 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Doug Haynes

Anyone have a Park Tool KS-1 Kickstand Remover I can borrow for like 5 min?

I have recently been on a quest to swap out the kickstand between my ’64 and ’68 Racers. The problem is that I need a special tool to make…

Started by Ryan L

12 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Alan Matejka

Karaoke On Bikes, FRIDAY NIGHT (tonight)!

This Friday night the Northside Critical Mass crew will be hosting Karaoke while on our bikes! Thanks to Todd's awesome trailer! Here is a…

Started by Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer!

2 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer!

My stolen bike is listed for sale on Craigslist.org

Hello, the bike I posted about being stolen a few months ago has popped up on craigslist. What should I do? I do not trust the police to do…

Started by Kringle

18 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by GEORGE VANDERFOR

FS: unique chair made from a bike rack by artist Andy Gregg

Bike furniture artist Andy Gregg repurposed a discarded City of Chicago bike rack into this interesting heavy-duty armchair, suitable for i…

Started by payton

2 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by payton

happy birthday to one of the godmothers of chainlink :-)

happy birthday Julie !!!! remember : all month : it'sw all about **YOU** !!! hope you enjoy the day...tell everyone to treat you extra sp…

Started by dan brown

7 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Homebuilt

Handy Helmet Hinders Horendous Happening. Honestly

Harm to Head Halted Consider this my little PSA for the day. WEAR A HELMET!! This windshield was busted by a bike helmet. Thats bike HE…

Started by igz

8 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Brendan Kevenides

Shipping a Bike

Looking for a reasonable way to ship my Bike to Florida for use during a two week vacation in December. any suggestions? I'd hate to pay th…

Started by JFred4

16 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Jamie

Stylish cocktail ride this Friday 10/9

The ladies from the stylish cycling blog http://letsgorideabike.wordpress.com are leading a fancy-dress bicycle tour of local cocktail loun…

Started by John Greenfield

0 Oct 7, 2009

Derailor help

So I'm looking at upgrading to a nicer rear derailor and I wanna know if I will see a huge difference between sram's x.9 and x.0 series. I…

Started by Phillip Miecznikowski

20 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by nik was here

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service