The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ZYM jersey question.... especially for the young ladies

I'm designing the new ZYM jersey kits for men and women. Quick question... would women wear these? I'm just wondering if it's too masculi…

Started by Piper ZYM

18 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Piper ZYM

bike shop w/ outdoor pump?

My tires are low and my pump is broken, but no shop will be open tomorrow when I head to work. I go right by Upgrade, and am not far from R…

Started by anthony nicholson

3 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by anthony nicholson

Bicycle Dreams-- referral box up!

(Thread formerly titled "sumbissions", "Schedule Up"- re Bikewinter Film Fest) Update January 5 2010: As mentioned down in the bowels of…

Started by h' Zerocats

29 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by A.K.A Paul

Do you want to ride your bike and fight cancer at the same time?

Rides like ones through The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training offer you the chance to train locally for century rides arou…

Started by Team In Training

1 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by ishnock aka the blue baron

Road Clash - Cyclists & Drivers

There's a lot being written about the rise in cycling in the U.S. and, consequently, also a lot written about the clash between cyclists an…

Started by Leah

82 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Anne Alt

cars racing = scary stuff.. An almost daily downfall of suburban living.

Maybe racing is a bad term, but definitely speeding together and fallowing to closely.. I tried to draw out an illustration but I proved no…

Started by M.A.R.K.

7 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Anne Alt

Pinellas Trail, Tampa

We had occasion to visit Tampa recently -- Go U Northwestern!! -- and took our bikes along. Discovered a great trail running through St. Pe…

Started by Dave Jacque

1 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by millenial removing Bernie tattoo

Friday Jan 1 Weather Be Damned Ride

Just a little extra facing for this ride. What is it, the 15th year? Brian's a good guy and this ride is responsible for one of my favorite…

Started by h' Zerocats

12 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Anne Alt

I'm not going to like this...

Ford is going to put wi-fi in it's cars sometime next year. http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20091222/sc_livescience/fordtoenablewifiin

Started by Kevin C Dormant

14 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

Anybody here familiar with Tom Bihn Super Ego and Ego Bags?

I'm in the market for a well made bag that is versatile and comfortable. I've been looking around and it seems that Tom Bihn bags might fit…

Started by corinne

0 Dec 29, 2009

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service