The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stolen Tandem last night - black Burley, red trader joes basket

This is spam to many, and I apologize ahead of time, this bike is super dear to me so I wanted to make as much noise as quickly as possible…

Started by Josh Fox

7 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by XV

Biking Meditation

While on the ride to work today, I opted not to consider all my to-dos and concerns. Instead, I tried to be completely immersed in the mome…

Started by KatieP

32 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

Friday Storm Stories

Were you on your bike when that crazy storm hit last Friday?  I just wrote mine up for the Gaper's Block discussion section, and am curious…

Started by Suzanne

40 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by John Casey

Cycling Cap Sewing Lessons

I found a great pattern online for cycling caps and would love to learn how to sew them. Anyone with the equipment and knowledge with some…

Started by David Cummings

6 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by wig [ isaac ]

WI Trails

Hello friends. I am looking for a place to go camping this weekend in WI for the 4th. Does anyone recommend a great bike trail for a road b…

Started by CrackerBike

11 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Bob Kastigar

How is this legal? (Chicago Junk Truck)

I was driving down Ashland yesterday and came upon this junk truck. I have seen much scarier stacking on these scrappers automobiles but th…

Started by Ryan L

15 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Craig S.

Theater on the Lake

Does anyone know who I should contact to petition for a light on the lakefront path behind the Theater on the Lake?  When I ride by at nigh…

Started by Tyler G

4 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Anne Alt

Need A New Bike?

Got $35K lying around?It's full carrrrrbbbooonnnn!

Started by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

0 Jul 1, 2010

Gutter Bunny Project

Hello,Nice to meet you all! I recently started the Gutter Bunny Project with a fellow bike enthusiast. It is dedicated to bringing togeth…

Started by Krista Homiak

0 Jul 1, 2010

HOLY $*&!, I did something really creepy today. Are these your stolen wheels?

I was walking around Uptown today and came upon this dude carrying two front wheels with the bolts still on. This looked very suspicious to…

Started by Ryan L

23 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by cutifly

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service