Tour the sensational South Loop with us by bike! This month you'll see Coliseum Park, Cotton Tail Park, Mary Jones Park, Dearborn Park, Grant Park, Webster Park, Mark Twain Park, and end at Cafe Society/Women's Park and Gardens. (18th and Indiana)
We meet up at 10:30, ride at 11:00. Rides are approximately 3.5 miles and one hour in length, with one mid-way water/stretch break.
This ride is free and open to the public.
Divvy stations are nearby and we welcome Divvy riders! Our route is planned to accommodate "Divvy Swaps."
No matter the weather, the South Loop ride takes place every third Saturday!
* Ride takes place mainly on bike lanes or residential streets.
* Please wear helmets and ride safely.
* Rides are typically 3-4 miles at a 5-6 mph pace, roughly 1 hour with stops.
* Rides are suitable for children who have progressed beyond training wheels.
* Younger children are welcome on trail-a-bikes, child trailers and child seats on their parent's bike.
* Festive dress and decorations encouraged.
* It is expected that all kids bring a parent or guardian with a bike.