Time: December 1, 2013 from 10am to 11:15am
Location: Audubon School
Street: 3500 N. Hoyne
Website or Map: http://chicagokidicalmass.org
Event Type: family bike ride, free
Organized By: Chicago Kidical Mass
Latest Activity: Nov 29, 2013
LAST ROSCOE VILLAGE RIDE UNTIL APRIL 6th! Come ride with us before we go on a wintermission!
Join Kidical Mass for a slow, easy-going, fun, group ride focused on kids of all ages and families that will tour the Roscoe Village neighborhood.
Gather at the Audubon School playground (3500 N. Hoyne Ave.) at 10:00 for a 10:30 departure.
This ride is free and open to the public.
The Roscoe Village ride will happen on the first Sunday of each month - rain or shine!
* Please wear helmets and ride safely.
* Rides are typically 3-4 miles at a 5-6 mph pace, roughly 1 hour with stops.
* Rides are suitable for children who have progressed beyond training wheels.
* Younger children are welcome on trail-a-bikes, child trailers and child seats on their parent's bike.
* Festive dress and decorations encouraged.
* It is expected that all kids bring a parent or guardian with a bike.