The Chainlink

 

1) You put on your jeans and they already have the right leg rolled up.

 

2) You do laundry when you don't have any more clean bike shorts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Views: 11934

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I never let my wife do the laundry.  She's an engineer...

 

 

 

You know the location of every pothole, and pavement crack on your daily commute

You can tell the diffrence between broken glass and road salt at a glance.

When you have to be reminded that a garage can also be a good place to put a car.

- you and three riding pals bring your bikes home from winter training and realize the four bikes are worth more than the car  

you're driving somewhere and take your standard cycling route

(my wife looks at me like "wtf?")

 

Worth more combined or each?

y a j said:

- you and three riding pals bring your bikes home from winter training and realize the four bikes are worth more than the car  

Good cycling routes tend to make superior driving routes as well (for better or worse).

in it to win it said:

you're driving somewhere and take your standard cycling route

(my wife looks at me like "wtf?")

 

Not when your cycling routes have you bombing down residential streets -many of which are the wrong way...

H3N3 said:
Good cycling routes tend to make superior driving routes as well (for better or worse).

in it to win it said:

you're driving somewhere and take your standard cycling route

(my wife looks at me like "wtf?")

 

Halsted & Wells great for bike weekday; not for car weekend . . .

H3N3 said:
Good cycling routes tend to make superior driving routes as well (for better or worse).

in it to win it said:

you're driving somewhere and take your standard cycling route

(my wife looks at me like "wtf?")

 

I wouldn't leave my bike out in the garage!  It (or they) get brought into the house with the rest of the cherished possessions!
16.  Seeing a bike with a rusty chain makes you cringe.
17) when the slowest your bike goes down a twisty decent is when it is on the roof rack of your car.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service