The Chainlink

Why is there so much positivity in this space? Am I just totally out of touch with reality, or are the people that occupy this site just totally awesome? Is this the norm? It seems like anyone can get involved, or ask a question without a gang of trolls jumping in and hijacking a thread or someone being negative. The outpouring of positive support that people receive on the Chainlink always warms heart and reminds me I am not alone. There is always someone who will lend a hand or help out and that is a reflection of the people that use this fantastic place. Whatever level bicycle rider you are, the Chainlink will have friendly place for you to find. How lucky are we that this place even exists? I would say very lucky. Just last night I met some fellow Clinker's and we all reminisced at how wonderful it was that we met each other. We wouldn't have if it weren't for this great place. I guess at the end of the day for me, the amount of kindness and community that I see displayed here consistently is what keeps me coming back.

I wish I could say I was partially responsible for the creation of this site. However I was not. You should thank Leah for that. Don't forget to thank Julie for all of her hard work keeping this place going. Alas the love that is the Chainlink is sadly not free. Please kick down some of your hard earned dollars when you can to insure this beautiful place continues to grow and thrive: http://www.thechainlink.org/page/support-the-chainlink

I feel like our community here is great. That is reflected in all of the people, rides, classes and establishments that utilize this fantastic resource for Chicago area bicycle riders everyday.

Thank you Chainlink!

Much love and kitten mittens,

J M

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A joke I did not get either...

Does this mean I have to stop picking on people who do not recognize sarcasam?

S said:

Very much so, I was just point out that I'd gotten you into sort of a liar paradox , e.g. the type of thing used to make all powerful computers get into a logical contradiction and explode in old sci-fi movies.  It was supposed to be a joke.

notoriousDUG said:
You are aware that this thread is a joke and I don't really think like that, right?

S said:
notoriousDUG said:

I disagree with everything you say and will never be swayed by anything you do or say.

Fine, then I'm gonna have to say that you disagree with everything people say.  Try logic-ing your way out of that Doug. I hope you keep trying to figure that one out until smoke comes out of your ears and you end up spewing a stream of gibberish before exploding in a shower of sparks.

I keep telling you Dug,

Change your avatar, change your outlook.

notoriousDUG said:

S said:

Very much so, I was just point out that I'd gotten you into sort of a liar paradox , e.g. the type of thing used to make all powerful computers get into a logical contradiction and explode in old sci-fi movies.  It was supposed to be a joke.

notoriousDUG said:
You are aware that this thread is a joke and I don't really think like that, right?

S said:
notoriousDUG said:

I disagree with everything you say and will never be swayed by anything you do or say.

Fine, then I'm gonna have to say that you disagree with everything people say.  Try logic-ing your way out of that Doug. I hope you keep trying to figure that one out until smoke comes out of your ears and you end up spewing a stream of gibberish before exploding in a shower of sparks.

I like his avatar...
No way guy.

notoriousDUG said:

S said:

notoriousDUG said:

S said:
notoriousDUG said:

No, it just means that I need to stop responding to sarcasm and jokes with based in math, philosophy, or science.

notoriousDUG said:

LOUD NOISES!!!

At least it's not the voices again.

Gabe said:

LOUD NOISES!!!

BTW, thanks for the creators of CLink.

It's cool.

CLink, I like it.  Martin Hazard used to call it that.

in it to win it said:

BTW, thanks for the creators of CLink.

It's cool.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service