The Chainlink

Why on Earth Would You Pay Attention to Rebecca Black?

So Rebecca Black has 2 threads in the main forum and 1 in Kiddical Mass as I post this. And really i can only ask why over and over?

Is the Chainlink mainly made up of 13yr old girls? Is everyone on Chainlink hearing impaired? Does everyone here really love putrid music?

And how is it being debated that it sends a pro-car message? As much as we rail against cars all it shows is kids sitting in a car. That does happen in reality.

Views: 489

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

there isnt an attractive person in the video. :-)
Sorry to hear that.  I am able to see beauty in just about everything.  In a few years when she isn't jailbait I'm sure she'll have no trouble attracting partners.
hahahhahahahahahaha ohh wow!

there is a demeanor of desperation in everyone;s face in the video

(iggi on lolo's account)

They are 13 or something like that.  Do you remember being 13?  Desperation is pretty much de rigueur for that period of adolescence/pre-adolescence.  Perhaps you don't remember?  You couldn't pay me to be 13 again...

Laura said:

there is a demeanor of desperation in everyone;s face in the video

(iggi on lolo's account)

i clearly remember. i was suicidal at 13 but kept it fairly well hidden and dealt with my issues.  i certainly didnt display it to the world such as this.

I guess some people are just not as comfortable getting in touch with their inner 13-year old girl as others. This "look of desperation" in the faces of RB and her tweenie friends doesn't create a rip in my psyche or make me ill at ease  while watching her fun little $2000 turn-key video production. 

Now, where did I put my bicycle sticker collection?  

I'm more disgusted with everyone around me thinking that Radiohead's latest release was the second coming of Jesus. And Rebecca Black who the fuck is that (rhetorical)?
i'm watching a plastic bag blow in the wind....beautiful....

Why are we talking about whether or not 13 year old girls are attractive? I'm starting to think this guy is a Chicago cyclist...

If lots of people like it, it must be inherently bad, huh?

Minh said:

I'm more disgusted with everyone around me thinking that Radiohead's latest release was the second coming of Jesus. And Rebecca Black who the fuck is that (rhetorical)?

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service