Has anyone dealt with "Ben" of "Ben's Basement"? He seems to have a lot of decent bikes for very cheap prices, too good to be true?
I present to you:
1. Ad 1 has "need money to pay bills", Ad 2 has "to go visit brother in California".
2. The two pictures in Ad 1 don't reconcile. One is of a vintage road bike, while the other is obviously a mountain bike/Hybrid.
3. Has 2 completely different prices ($250 and $500)
4. Yet, lets us know he knows how much this bike is worth.
5. Seller is talking up bike to "enthusiasts" in Ad 1. What is the definition of "enthusiasts" here? One who likes to ride a mid-to-late 2000s cheap hybrid/mountain bike?
6. Overposting. Both Ads are posted on the same date to the Northwest Suburbs.
Am I missing anything else?
Jump at that deal! There have to be dozens of miles left in those rims!
Moc Artsy said:
Looks like the clowns at 5600 N Western are back:
Though, it appears they may have learned their lessons about posting stolen inventory on craigslist and keyword bombing their posts. However, they have been absent for a few months it seems.