The Chainlink

Surly Cross Check Frameset - Velo Orange Fenders - Paul Cantilevers - Tires

Sorry to see her go, but I finally accepted the fact that I'm not going to experience a growth spurt in my late twenties, and its just too long for me.

54cm (56 eff. TT) frameset with stainless 45mm velo-orange fenders.  Would like to get $325 which is a pretty good deal based on e-bay prices as of late.  Frame was frame-savered when I got it, and is probably 6-7 years old. 

Velo-Orange pass hunter rack with integrated derailleur - bolts to the cantilever mounts, and the velo orange campagne handlebar bag.  $60 each or $110 for both, both in very good condition.

Racktime fold-it rear rack, holds up to 50 lbs and compatible with their snap-it system for baskets and rack-top bags.  $25

If you are interested in any of the other parts or buying it complete I will entertain offers.  I have it set up as a 1x9 right now with a downtube shifter, but I have the big ring if you want a 53-39 rings; tiagra brifters, silver shifters on downtube or bar-ends, different bars, stems, etc.  I would prefer to keep the brooks saddle and mudguard.

I also have some paul neo-retro silver brakes (one pair is brand new, couldn't get to work on narrow fork, other has maybe 100 miles on it).  $150 for the pair.

Random tires in good shape - trade for beer?  I'll even install them!

1x   27 1 1/4

1x   700x 35

2x  700x23

PM me or e-mail bmx41301984@gmail.com if interested.

Views: 3807

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Duppie, I live in Roscoe Village.

I'm going to hold on to the bag for a little while, just in case someone wants the frameset with the rack and bag together.  If it doesn't sell in the next week, I'll probably put the frame on E-bay and you'll have dibs on the bag.

So the wheels don't come with it? I'm a little confused. 

Any other interest?  Bike is being dissassembled to go on e-bay this week if not.

I'll throw in the front rack if I can get $325; so frame, fork, fenders, and front rack for that price. 

A few people have asked me about the complete, I would need to get around $800 without the saddle as pictured..  It has an ultegra/open pro wheelset.

Thanks!

I am interested in frame, fork, fenders and front rack for that price.  I don't know how to send you a personal message (I guess we have to be friends or something) with my phone number.  

Hey Damir,

I tried to PM you, my e-mail is bmx41301984 at gmail.com if you didn't receive it.

-Casey

Damir said:

I am interested in frame, fork, fenders and front rack for that price.  I don't know how to send you a personal message (I guess we have to be friends or something) with my phone number.  

Do you still have the bag?

The bag and the bike were sold together.  Thanks.

-Casey

Duppie 13.5185km said:

Do you still have the bag?

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service