The Chainlink

Stolen Tandem last night - black Burley, red trader joes basket

This is spam to many, and I apologize ahead of time, this bike is super dear to me so I wanted to make as much noise as quickly as possible in hope for a miracle.
if anyone has any leads I will offer a reward...thanks for reading and I promise I won't make a habit. 
ps-i listed it on chicago stolen bike registry

Stolen from Wicker Park ave and wolcott, front yard, late last night (june 30th, 2010), or this am. standout feature is black tandem with racks, and red trader joes basket on back, pink bell, bag on handlebars.

foxafari@gmail.com

thank you
Josh

Views: 212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

will keep an eye out
ouch.. sorry josh my eyes will be pealed...
so, where exactly does one buy a trader joe's basket?
TJ's recycles broken baskets, should the rhetoric be sincere, and one interested, look behind their buildings and you'll find nearly perfect baskets awaiting the Chicago "recycling" pick-up.
until then,
sigue respirando la paz

XV said:
Damn, I see your machine every week... I deliver to the B&B a few doors down. My condolences.

I see your listing on the CSBR, but no photo.

Time pedals, cable lock around front seat tube, silver water bottle cage. I'll be looking out for it.
I added the photo.
http://stolenbike.org
T.C. O'Rourke said:
Damn, I see your machine every week... I deliver to the B&B a few doors down. My condolences.

I see your listing on the CSBR, but no photo.

Time pedals, cable lock around front seat tube, silver water bottle cage. I'll be looking out for it.
Cool, will scope it out.

Josh Fox said:
TJ's recycles broken baskets, should the rhetoric be sincere, and one interested, look behind their buildings and you'll find nearly perfect baskets awaiting the Chicago "recycling" pick-up.
until then,
sigue respirando la paz

XV said:

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service