The Chainlink

I just read on Facebook that Sobelman's is scouting for sites in Chicago where they can make some of the tastiest burgers around.  Dave Sobelman has two locations near Marquette University, where his burgers have gotten a great following.  There's also a Sobelman's on Farwell and Irving on Milwaukee's East Side.  Any Chainlinker who wants to come up here to Milwaukee should check Sobelman's out and see what a lot of Marquette students know.

Views: 1364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sobelman better check to see how the aldermen feel about same sex marriage first.  That seems to be an important issue when opening a restaurant in Chicago.

I know, right? I mean, what business do our elected representatives have sticking their nose into human rights issues? Probably best if they just stayed out of politics altogether and did their damn jobs.

Juan Primo said:

Sobelman better check to see how the aldermen feel about same sex marriage first.  That seems to be an important issue when opening a restaurant in Chicago.

Ah yes, another up-scale burger shop that promises to be different...Hamburger Mary's, DMK, Epic Burger, the Burger Philosophy, and countless others. They are all special until you realize they are all the same...

More delicious meat-murder can only be a good thing.

I got dat Angus if you want beef...

Juan Primo said:

Get the government out of my Bill of Rights!

h' said:

I know, right? I mean, what business do our elected representatives have sticking their nose into human rights issues? Probably best if they just stayed out of politics altogether and did their damn jobs.

Juan Primo said:

I'm crossing my fingers that a Fundamentalist donut chain from Mississippi expands (no pun intended) in Chicago as well!

Many Marquette students have their roots in the Chicago area and Dave Sobelman would like to serve them  in their home town.  Also, Marquette has a fair share of alumni in the area.

Since I live on the Chain of Lakes, I have been to Sobelmans and AJ Bombers in Milwaukee. IMO AJ Bombers burgers are much better than Sobelmans. But, Bulldogs in Wauconda, Il and Grayslake, Il are better than both of them!

Nice gratuitous anti-gay comment. Such a welcoming community.

WTF? Just my opinion on hamburgers dude, GFY!

Barry Aldridge said:

Nice gratuitous anti-gay comment. Such a welcoming community.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service