The Chainlink

Any one else decide to take LSD?

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I took the Lake Front Path to work, but was coming from the South. For me, the wind was fantastic!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who was huffing at the end of their commute. Ugh. The was the first serious headwind I've had on the LFP since spring, I almost forgot what its like.

Going home will be fun.
it was brutal. being a glutton for punishment I even went further north (to Addison) before heading downtown.

I was drafting off a cool looking commuter in Pearl Isumi shorts and twin panniers....when I passed
her I offered her a chainlink bookmark : she said (I think) she already was on here.

yeah...wind makes you strong. but I feel weak now (heading for more chocolate and coffee)

DB
I used to take LSD but then I started having flashbacks and I had to stop.
That is why I check the weather on my blackberry right before I leave. Significant headwind expected? I just ride through the city where I am somewhat covered by buildings
I came from Lawrence and Ravenswood. MY legs are still hurting from my crash earlier this week. Not a fun Friday so far....I think I am getting laid off!
Damn!
Tallbike is gonna rock today.

cutifly said:
I used to take LSD but then I started having flashbacks and I had to stop.
Thanks, I also forgot to mention my wife is due with our first baby next week.....

h3 said:
Fingers crossed for you . . .
JFred4 said:
I came from Lawrence and Ravenswood. MY legs are still hurting from my crash earlier this week. Not a fun Friday so far....I think I am getting laid off!
Damn!
Look at the forecast for Monday morning...ugh.

For once folks commuting from Oak park to downtown can say that they had a nicer morning commute than anyone else :)
Start getting used to it. Last year all winter long and spring it was mostly off the lake without anything at all to slow it down. Colder too. Gut it out folks.
Agreed.

Ya, headwinds suck, but wait until it gets COLD.

David Travis said:
Start getting used to it. Last year all winter long and spring it was mostly off the lake without anything at all to slow it down. Colder too. Gut it out folks.
It isn't the cold that kills cause you can layer up. It's the ice on the ground. Last winter with the budget crunch they didn't salt very often. It isn't better this year.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service