The Chainlink

Hey all,

I got invited to join this group on facebook because of another group I'm associated with. 

Regardless of how you feel about "hipsters" living in Pilsen, a group promoting violence against cyclists is unacceptable. I would encourage everyone to send a message to the woman who formed this group and share your thoughts. 

Posts in the group such as this: 

'I hit a hipster with my car smoking a roll up and she call me a spic.. and kept on biking'

'ooo how about getting in a car really fast and then opening the driver door side when they roll up...and they are riding with no hand hopefully lol'

https://www.facebook.com/groups/389596544418471/

Views: 5020

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Google +   

-You are fed prime grain and milked like a cow in return.

Facebook

-You are fed prime grain  -but raised like a steer for eventual slaughter.

That's the difference. 

There's a difference. 

Hmmm...it's my understanding that the one true sign of a hipster is severe self loathing.

BINGO!

You all got suckerd by a bunch of hipsters moving to Pilsen but trying to convince themselves they aren't the ones who are dicking up the 'hood.

Kellie said:

Hmmm...it's my understanding that the one true sign of a hipster is severe self loathing.

Hahahaha... I like this one. The term for self loathing is also called "autophobia", which when at first I looked at the words, verbatim, it sounds like one who is afraid of auto mobile.

LOL

Sorry, just my dorky side coming out.

Kellie said:

"How do you drown a hipster?

In the mainstream."

OK, I'll admit. I got a good laugh out of that one

I'm sure everyone has seen this too -right?

Punch a Hipster.

With each screen-tap the player can give bloody-noses, black-eyes, and other cuts/contusions...

Who got suckered?
People die all the time getting pushed off of bikes. Our people. The idea that there's something funny about it needs to be fought. It's about as acceptable as a Facebook group called "put a Jew in your oven in the 60608" or "beat a faggot to death in the 60608" or "hang [a person of color] from a tree in the 60608."

Thanks again to the OP for the alert.

notoriousDUG said:

BINGO!

You all got suckerd by a bunch of hipsters moving to Pilsen but trying to convince themselves they aren't the ones who are dicking up the 'hood.

Kellie said:

Meaning, hipsters of any other hue are OK?

Jared said:

This is why I'm becoming a misanthrope.   The human race pretty much all sucks equally. 

Jared said:

Reporting it is one thing; spending time arguing with a moron out for attention is another.

h' said:

Who got suckered?
People die all the time getting pushed off of bikes. Our people. The idea that there's something funny about it needs to be fought. It's about as acceptable as a Facebook group called "put a Jew in your oven in the 60608" or "beat a faggot to death in the 60608" or "hang [a person of color] from a tree in the 60608."

Thanks again to the OP for the alert.

notoriousDUG said:

BINGO!

Kellie said:

Wow. The lowest type of people don't value the lives of other people. Just cause we're on a bike and you're a shitty person, shouldn't  allow any one to put a cyclist life/well being in danger.  

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service