The Chainlink

Hey all,

I got invited to join this group on facebook because of another group I'm associated with. 

Regardless of how you feel about "hipsters" living in Pilsen, a group promoting violence against cyclists is unacceptable. I would encourage everyone to send a message to the woman who formed this group and share your thoughts. 

Posts in the group such as this: 

'I hit a hipster with my car smoking a roll up and she call me a spic.. and kept on biking'

'ooo how about getting in a car really fast and then opening the driver door side when they roll up...and they are riding with no hand hopefully lol'

https://www.facebook.com/groups/389596544418471/

Views: 5020

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the one by simones is still there

h' said:

As long as this thread has been bounced to the top, can anyone conform or deny the claim that the city removed the Ghost Bike on 18th?

As long as this thread has bounced back, this greeting card from The Oatmeal caught my eye:

FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!

Thanks-- I swung by there last Thursday to check it out and forgot to delete the question.

MK said:

the one by simones is still there

h' said:

As long as this thread has been bounced to the top, can anyone conform or deny the claim that the city removed the Ghost Bike on 18th?

And as long as this thread is bounced:

(found by a friend left around town in news boxes and such, ~6-8 years ago)

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service