The Chainlink

how did i get a bunch of events in "my events" that i'd never responded to?
mostly critical massess....
is anyone else having this issue?

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same here. Some that could be "recycled" but a few I don't think I ever would have responded to.
See you on the July 2012 mass?
I don't remember saying I was attending Evanston Critical Mass on January 6, 2011.
I have a bunch of events for 2011 and 2012 I am reasonably sure I did not agree to attend.
Never too early to try to wimp out, is it?

Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:
I don't remember saying I was attending Evanston Critical Mass on January 6, 2011.
Is that the Ring-In-The-Apocalypse mass? Be sure to bring lights because it might be in darkness.

H3N3 said:
Same here. Some that could be "recycled" but a few I don't think I ever would have responded to.
I'm more of a day-of whimp-outter.

H3N3 said:
Never too early to try to wimp out, is it?

Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:
Actually I think it's the Quinze Años mass.
I've already started shopping for my gown.

Tank-Ridin' Ryan said:
Is that the Ring-In-The-Apocalypse mass? Be sure to bring lights because it might be in darkness.
H3N3 said:
it took a community to raise howard. and we'll all attend.

H3N3 said:
Actually I think it's the Quinze Años mass.
I've already started shopping for my gown.

Funny shit! ;-) I fuckin love you guys! ;-)
I think that the CIA has hacked into ning and is setting up a sting to catch all of us chainlinkers on that CM in july of 2012

It could happen

I just hope I am still riding in 2012
Hi everyone - Sorry for the mix-up, we were testing out a calendar workaround to create recurring events using previous events. We'll make the necessary changes. In the meantime, if anyone wants to write code for recurring events within the Ning platform, we'll be your best friend forever. :)

Thanks,
Leah

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service