The Chainlink

Show us your pets!

This is my monstrously fat cat Orson, 30 pounds of feline love machine.

Views: 7847

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Carragher the pup with X-ray eyes.

Anyone interested in adopting, to be an ONLY cat, a loving fat cat?

Meet Orson, although he also answers to Fatty, Faticus and 'Goddamn Cat!' I adopted him a few years ago from a friend who had rescued him, at 40 pounds of fat cat, from her senile mother. He is about 6 years old and, beyond being fat as hell is in good health. He is well behaved, affectionate and overall a great cat but I have recently adopted another cat and discovered that needs to be an only cat. He will not share a litter box and does no like splitting attention with another cat. There is also the issue of trying to keep fat pants weight down and the other cat fed; I am sure it comes as a huge surprise to you that Fatty has an issue with food...

As much as I would like to keep Fatty the new cat is also a rescue and her issues would make integrating in a new place far more difficult for her than him so I am looking to find him a good home, one he can stay in for the rest of his life. If you are interested in providing a permanent home to a wonderful cat to be an only cat please contact me and we can set up you meeting him.

RAMI ON HIS PERCH

RAMI WITH HIS CHAINLINK JERSEY PILLOW

LITTLE GIRL ON THE SIDEWALK

Oh my gosh, you weren't kidding about how small Buster was as a pup!

A.K.A Paul said:
And finally Buster at 5 weeks old...

Since we're all living together now, I suppose my girlfriend's cats count as my pets too.  I present Gross Cat and Pukey Cat:  

They are actually very sweet cats most of the time, even if their collective intelligence rivals that of a baked potato.

eleanor!

we're hoping to find a trailer she's comfortable with (and that's affordable to us) so she can come along on bike rides this summer.

This is Ralphie!

Oh gosh I wish! But my cat needs a friend, not a rival haha

notoriousDUG said:

Anyone interested in adopting, to be an ONLY cat, a loving fat cat?

Meet Orson, although he also answers to Fatty, Faticus and 'Goddamn Cat!' I adopted him a few years ago from a friend who had rescued him, at 40 pounds of fat cat, from her senile mother. He is about 6 years old and, beyond being fat as hell is in good health. He is well behaved, affectionate and overall a great cat but I have recently adopted another cat and discovered that needs to be an only cat. He will not share a litter box and does no like splitting attention with another cat. There is also the issue of trying to keep fat pants weight down and the other cat fed; I am sure it comes as a huge surprise to you that Fatty has an issue with food...

As much as I would like to keep Fatty the new cat is also a rescue and her issues would make integrating in a new place far more difficult for her than him so I am looking to find him a good home, one he can stay in for the rest of his life. If you are interested in providing a permanent home to a wonderful cat to be an only cat please contact me and we can set up you meeting him.

This is our lil fella Travis. A Border Terrier mix. He's a scrappy lil guy and a wonderful member of the family.

These are our two rescued pit bulls, Ms. M and Mr. B. We write about their adventures in Chicago at pittiesincity.blogspot.com or twopittiesinthecity.com and our blog was even mentioned in USA Today in an article about changing the image of pit bulls. Please check out our blog and like our Facebook fan page. Here they are at the 2011 Chicago Pride Parade representing their breed and changing people's minds about pit bulls.

Ms. M getting a lot of love from a parade goer: 

Mr. B looking quite dapper taking photos with his Go Pro:

These are my two dummy rescue cats, Stringbean and Pumpkin (SB and PK for short).  I had PK first, and he needed a buddy, so I looked around shelters for a matching orange and white cat (I'm a sucker for a matched set).  Enter SB.

Here's Stringbean, who loves putting his neck under any available bike tires.

And here's Pumpkin, the 20-lb. wonder. 

I got Rami a friend, thanks to Amber for saving the little bugger...

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service